Indian Hills, Colorado
Red Rocks Mountain Lodge - Denver Foothills
Red Rocks Mountain Lodge
Enjoy luxury Living at it's finest in a 5,000 Square Foot Home on over 40 Acres in beautiful Colorado. Located just seven miles between Evergreen, CO and Morrison, CO (home of Red Rocks Amphitheater), twenty-four miles from downtown Denver, and less than forty-five miles to Loveland Ski Resort, this luxury home is centrally located so that guests can enjoy hours exploring in nature, and come back home to luxury.
The Red Rocks Mountain Lodge is fit with six, spacious bedrooms, but with the convenience of 40 acres at your fingertips, guests should be sure and take advantage of camping under the stars when the weather permits.
While on the property, guests will be able to enjoy the indoor hot tub and twenty-yard lap pool; play tennis, basketball, and shuffleboard on the sports court, and hike on over forty private acres. Even our youngest guests have their own kiddie pool!
The home also features a full kitchen, dining area, and great room with soaring ceilings and a fireplace. There are two, long dining tables inside by windows, so guests can enjoy the scenery during meal time. But for guests visiting during the more temperate seasons, be sure to take advantage of the outdoor dining area.
Less than a mile from the property is Mount Falcon Park where one can enjoy miles of hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking trails. On one of the many trails, hikers will be able to view the remnants of stone walls which are the cornerstone of what would have been a summer White House for US Presidents had it not been for an unfortunate lightning strike in the early 1900's.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
45 minutes by car
Views of Mt. Falcon
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Geo Tours Whitewater Raft Trips - Your best choice for rafting adventures in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Coors Brewery - Take a brewery tour of the world's largest single-site brewery.
- Paraglide Tandem - Come experience the freedom of flight above Golden, Colorado.
Places of Interest
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Mt. Falcon Park - numerous hiking and mountain biking trails
- Numerous ski resorts - Loveland, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail, Arapahoe Basin, Beaver Creek
- Tiny Town - miniature village with train especially appealing to young children
- Evergreen Lake - boating, fishing, and ice skating in the winter
- United States Air Force Academy
- Morrison Natural History Museum
- Alderfer/Three Sisters Park - Great mountain biking and hiking park for beginners.
- Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center
Wonderful Private Getaway!!!
The location of this property and all of its amenities make it a wonderful place for my family to find peace, privacy and wonderful views!!! We enjoyed the lap pool and hot tub and outdoor basket ball court! The owners were a joy to deal with!! If you are looking for a great get away in the mountains, this is a place to go to!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet