Unforgettable - 30A
Unforgettable is a sophisticated and spacious two story penthouse apartment that offers the best of urban and beach living. Located on the third and fourth floor of the 25 Central Square Building in the heart of Seaside, this apartment offers panoramic Gulf views that can be enjoyed from the privacy of your own balcony or three common areas.
This perfectly appointed home has two bedrooms and two full baths as well as a powder room. Unforgettable is situated next to the Beach and the Gulf of Mexico and just steps away from the Seaside’s iconic shopping and dining.
The entry level has a fully-equipped galley style kitchen with sub-zero refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. With pass through windows to the living room and entry, the kitchen is at the center of this level.
The spacious living room has an American Leather high-density foam (no bars or springs for ultimate comfort) queen sleeper sofa, three additional side chairs, LED Samsung SmartTV with Sonos PLAYBAR, Blu-Ray DVD, and a Bose speaker system with MP3 connectivity as well. Off the living room is a private balcony with high-top dining furniture so that guests may sit back and enjoy the Gulf views, breezes and sunsets.
Upstairs, there is a king bedroom with LCD TV, Blu-Ray DVD, built-in closets and drawers, and a private bath with vanity sink and large shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed, dresser, rack for clothing storage, and LCD TV. Both bedrooms boast views of the Gulf just over the rooftops in the horizon of Seaside.
Guests can indulge in luxury and privacy as they lounge on this apartment’s private roof top patio with a cafe table and chairs, outdoor Jacuzzi tub and private sunning area with two cushioned lounge chairs.
There is an elevator to the third-floor entry, and once inside the penthouse, there are stairs up to the bedrooms and roof top patio. Unforgettable’s hosts also provide two beach coaster bikes, four backpack style beach chairs, four bathrobes, six beach towels and luggage racks.
Guests of Unforgettable have access to three pools, six tennis courts, croquet courts and a private fitness center. Fitness center and pools are included; however, there are fees for tennis court time.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1350 square feet, 126 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) or Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
VPS: 1 hour by car ECP: 40 minutes by car
Gulf of Mexico
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Fitness center and pools are included; however, there are fees for tennis court time.
Activities of Interest
- Shark's Tooth Golf Club offers a magnificant wooded backdrop. Situated on Flordia's largest coastal dune lake, you will enjoy this beautiful club in the midst of preserved wetlands.
- Go hiking on natural forest trails - Creek Trail offers 4 miles of hiking and biking enjoyment. Easily accessible, one can meander through the trails and enjoy the beauty of South Walton’s natural resources.
- See an exhibit at the Bayou Arts Center featuring seasonal shows and workshops with a variety of talented artists.
- Fired-Up Pottery Painting - You and your family can enjoy creating your own masterpiece when you paint pottery at Fired Up.
- Austin Magee's Surf School at Seaside - Very professional instructor for all ages.
Places of Interest
- Sundog Books - A family owned, independent bookstore located in the heart of Seaside, Florida.
- Shopping - This home is located in the heart of a thriving Seaside shopping area.
- Great Southern Cafe - Southern specialties come with a twist at this warm spot that gives classic recipes a modern spin.
- The Rep Theatre- Northwest Florida's premier professional theatre company.
- Bud & Alley's - Long-standing, laid-back eatery on the beach with an eclectic menu plus an open-air bar upstairs.
- Modica Market - Gourmet groceries with Southern hospitality.
- Pickle's Beachside Grill - Great burger's and fries!
Pristine Beach Town
Seaside is an idyllic beach town. We had a wonderful stay. The property is great, located right in the heart of Seaside, just moments from the beach. The owners provide everything you could possible need, from bikes to beach chairs. ”