Yasawa Honeymoon Bure
There are 15 words in the Fijian language meaning Heaven and 'Yasawa' is the first.
Yasawa is located on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands of Fiji. The Yasawa Islands are famous for their beautiful white sand beaches and gorgeous weather. Located at the very top of the Yasawa Island group, Yasawa Island is in the sunniest and driest part of Fiji, enjoying tropical warmth and ideal ocean temperatures all year round.
Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is the only resort on an island that is 22 kilometres long. This affords us many luxuries... exclusivity, 11 private beaches, truly authentic culture, untouched snorkelling & diving, and the space to escape from the pressures of the ‘real world’.
Our honeymoon bure is hidden from the rest of the resort at the end of a deserted white sand beach, located among the palms, Lomalagi is a private retreat with its own horizon edged pool overlooking the ocean.
Swim in crystal clear waters, explore any of our 11 private beaches, dive on vividly coloured corals, connect with an ancient culture or indulge in Fiji's first beachfront spa.
On an island as remote as this you can have all the space you want. A split-level design creates separate living and sleeping areas inside, while broad decks, shaded day beds and private outdoor showers with ocean views extend the living space outside.
Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is inclusive of all gourmet meals & snacks, all non-alcoholic beverages, and complimentary wiﬁ in all of our public spaces.
All scheduled motorised and non-motorised activities, trips and tours are included. Standard activities (kayaks, stand up paddle-boards, tennis, guided walks, catamaran, etc) plus all scheduled activities like Village Visits, half day Blue Lagoon Caves trips, guided snorkelling trips and private beach picnics make a stay at Yasawa incredible value and offers you a stress free way to enjoy your Fiji holiday.
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
2 guests maximum
Nadi International Airport - NAN
30 minutes by plane or 6 hours by boat.
Panoramic ocean views from inside and out
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Laundry of clothes
Entry fee into the blue lagoon caves (about $18USD per person)
Mandatory transfer to the resort by our plane is FJD$2,250 per couple (about $1,100USD)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Swim in crystal clear waters, explore any of our 11 private beaches
- Yasawa Island is made up of rugged volcanic rock whose sheer cliffs fall into the sea creating the most amazing limestone coral formations and drops offs providing some incredible dive sites.
- Yasawa Island is surrounded by deserted beaches, ready for you to enjoy a specially prepared private beach picnic. Whether it’s an afternoon relaxing on the beach or a romantic getaway, our friendly staff will pack a delightful picnic for you to enjoy.
- Yasawa Island Resort & Spa takes great care to ensure all guests enjoy their dining experience in Fiji. Our freshly caught seafood and local produce will be available for when you experience our local cooking demonstrations.
Places of Interest
- One of Yasawa’s unique water based activities is an excursion to the Blue Lagoon Caves. Hidden beneath a dramatic volcanic peak at the southern end of Yasawa Island are the caves, one of the settings for the 1980 movie starring Brooke Shields.
- On an island overlooked by the modern world, Yasawa offers an intimate and authentic cultural experience. With the permission of the chief, guests can visit the nearby village of Bukama where school children offer a welcome in song.
- Fiji is famous for its kava, and here you'll be able to partake in a traditional Fijian kava ceremony.
Just returned from a wonderful getaway to Yasawa Resort in Fiji. This was an incredibly unique place. It was wonderful to get away from the hustle and bustle of the fast paced world we live in. The resort felt like stepping back in time but you still had all the necessary modern conveniences. I will say, it was nice to only have Wi-Fi in the lobby. I enjoyed disconnecting from email and internet but appreciated having it there for emergencies. The staff made our stay so enjoyable with their friendly and happy way of taking care of us. It was a different experience than staying at a large resort in Hawaii. "Different" in a positive and one of a kind way. I would love to return to this place someday!”
Ok, if you want to get away and de-stress and I mean totally de-stress and relax...then the Honeymoon Bure at Yasawa Resort and Spa is the place for you. Our Honeymoon Bure was at the end of the beach and TOTALLY PRIVATE. I have never seen a more private setting. Plus you have your own private pool. One night they did a lobster dinner on the deck for us. Three days they would take us by boat and drop us off with a bottle of wine and picnic lunch from the chef on our own private and remote beach. Be sure and do the Blue Lagoon where they Brooke Shields filmed the movie. Super cool. We also had them prepare a special seafood dinner under the dilo tree on the beach with candlelight. This Island has no homes, no development, no people and the best beaches in the world. The staff at the resort are fantastic. Every day we did a body treatment at the spa. On Sunday we went into the locals village for a church service which was quite educational. If you are lucky enough to see this one come on....book it fast and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime. ”