Newport Beach Executive Residence
Newport Beach Executive Residence
This spacious two bedroom, two bath home has been tastefully upgraded and its great open floor plan is great for entertaining your guests.
The kitchen includes granite countertops, breakfast area with stainless steel appliances in kitchen, hardwood-style flooring in the kitchen and entry. After a great meal, relax in the living room by the fireplace. Take in the view from the living room that boasts nine-foot ceilings out to the grand private patio.
The master suites boast a large functional floor plan with walk-in designer closet, en-suite bathroom, and access to the patio. The master beautiful bathroom is accented with granite counter tops and custom cabinets. The second bedroom is also a good size & is just adjacent to the upgraded second bathroom.
Community features offers gated community with 24-hour staffed entry, housekeeping services, on-site concierge services, poolside towel & refreshment service, outdoor lounge areas, semi-private poolside cabanas, club colony fitness center, private fitness instructions, group fitness classes, Wi-Fi access in common areas, valet car wash, complimentary daily newspaper, dry cleaning pick-up/drop-off, & package pick-up/delivery.
**Please note, the photos above are representative of typical units here. Individual decor and layout may differ.**
Adjacent to Art Museum, Island Hotel, many fine dining restaurant including Nobu, Fleming's, Billy at the Beach, Oceanfront 21, Red O' Mexican, A&O Balboa Bay Club, Mastros' Ocean Prime, Andrea's Pelican Hill Resort, the Galley (Old School Breakfast Cafe - John Wayne's favorite), Pelican Grill on the Bay.
Back walking trial, Crystal Cove for great hiking from Newport Coast to Laguna Beach all while 6 min away from the John Wayne airport or 50 min to LAX (without traffic)
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet, 117 square meters
King and Queen
5 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport - SNA
5-10 minutes by car
Newport Beach Golf Course toward Ocean.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Additional concierge cleanings during the week can be added for $100-120.
Activities of Interest
- Newport Coastal Adventure Whale Watching - Newport Coastal Adventure will get you closer than any other operator to the beautiful coastline and allow you to see the whales, dolphins and sea lions from a close perspective.
- Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Cruise the Newport Beach harbor in one of the most beautiful gondolas in the US.
- Pelican Hill Golf Course & Resort - When jaw-dropping scenery is par for the course, you’ll need to remind yourself to keep your eye on the ball.
- Castaways Park - With spectacular views and an interesting history, Castaways Park is a wonderful spot to go for a hike.
Places of Interest
- Catalina Island - From water activities to wildlife adventures, there are numerous exciting ways to explore Catalina Island!
- Newport Beach - This quintessential California beach has it all - white sand, cool, blue waters, and delicious restaurants lining the coast.
- Fashion Island - As Orange County's premier coastal shopping experience, Fashion Island features exclusive specialty boutiques, world-class department stores and a diverse assortment of restaurants and cafes.
- The Cannery - Cannery Seafood of the Pacific, specializing in seafood, steaks, chops and salads, has been a fixture to Newport Beach for over 80 years.
The villa was very nicely appointed and in a fantastic location! The host could not have been more accommodating. In my opinion....EVERYTHING was just perfect! I highly recommend this property to any third home traveler.”