Ocean City Getaway
Ocean City, New Jersey
Ocean City Getaway
Ocean City Getaway is a designer three bedroom, two bath condo, located on the coveted 1st Street beach block. This bright and vibrant, ground floor condo is just a short walk to the popular and family friendly 1st Street beach area, which offers convenient access to all the beach’s amenities and the most popular Browns Restaurant donuts.
Encompassing the entire ground floor of a brand new development, this incredible beach home is furnished with Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware furniture and has custom finishes throughout. The chef's kitchen features maple white cabinetry and is ready for entertaining with a full stainless appliance suite, marble countertops, and a wine cooler that is tucked in the large island. The living room has ample sitting to enjoy the 60" HDTV and custom 72" LCD fireplace. The living spaces are finished with exotic hardwood and the bedrooms with comfortable plush carpet. The entertainment space includes a Smart TV that comes with Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, and Premium Xfinity Channels, and surround sound so you can enjoy your movies and music.
The master bedroom with ensuite has a King bed, HDTV, and rear balcony for enjoying your morning coffee. The master shower is a "walk-in" full, glass spa. The second bedroom has a King bed, HDTV, and a balcony. The third bedroom has two bunk beds and sleeps five children with a pyramid bunk bed and a twin bunk bed. The bathrooms are finished in Carrera marble with quartz countertops to bring a spa-like feel to your holiday home.
The front porch has four rocking chairs, a tropical ceiling fan, and two tables to relax the summer days and evenings away. There is a private outdoor shower with evening lighting and a teak bench for cleaning up after the beach. The laundry has a large stacked washer and dryer, so guests can pack as little or as much as they would like.
This is a private alley lot so there is parking for two cars and a large garage for storing all your items.
**Strict No Pet Policy**
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and Queen + Twin
11 guests maximum
Philadelphia International Airport - PHL
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Galloway National Golf Club - A private, world-class, 18-hole championship golf course designed for the serious golfer.
- Ocean City Music Pier - Offers wonderful concerts, comedy shows and musicals.
- Corson's Inlet State Park - If you love the beach in its native state, then Corson's Inlet State Park is the place to visit
Places of Interest
- Ocean City Boardwalk - An award-winning destination full of restaurants, shops, and attractions.
- Atlantic City Casinos - Take a seat at a high-stakes poker table or play the penny slots if that’s your thing -- there’s something fun for everyone in our casinos.
- Ocean City Beach - 10 miles of beautifully kept, family-friendly ocean beach.
- Gillians Wonderland Pier - Historic amusement park founded in 1929.
- Shrivers Salt Water Candy Factory - The oldest business on the boardwalk in Ocean City, New Jersey.
- Independence National Historical Park - Preserves several sites associated with the American Revolution and the nation's founding history.
- Liberty Bell - See this iconic artifact of American history.
- Tanger Outlets The Walk - Shop till you drop at this 109-store, open-air outlet mall.
Nicely renovated and clean, this makes for an effortless getaway to the beach. The hosts could not have been more accommodating or nice.”
same as last review”
same as last review”
Lovely beach house!!!
We stayed in this house for four weeks and loved it. Great location with a short walk to the beach and board walk. Very comfortable with a gourmet kitchen and good restaurants close by. ”
We stayed two weeks at the Ocean City Getaway. The property was beautiful, clean, comfortable and well appointed. The location was great, one and a half blocks from the boardwalk and beach. The owners were very nice and accommodating. Overall, a wonderful stay and great vacation. We hope to return in the future. Rick Hoeft”
Wonderful home in OC, Beautiful living room and plenty of space for hanging out. Great area and close to the beach and all the attractions. We would definitely come back. ”
Awesome Vacation at the Jersey Shore
Rob provided very useful information in advance of our arrival that facilitated our planning for the trip. Ocean City is very family friendly and we felt safe everywhere we went. The home was beautiful and access to the beach and and boardwalk was just a short walk away. The home had beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, and toys that made it nice for those travelling in by airplane. The beds were comfortable and our vacation was everything we hoped it to be. Thanks for a wonderful stay on the Jersey Shore.”
Ocean City Escape
The house is very nice and beautifully kept. About a quarter of a mile from the beach in a friendly town. Loved the rockers on the front and back porches. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need to put a nice meal together, including a blender, keurig, hand mixer, etc. Very nice bed linens and towels. Some beach chairs and a Weber grill are available in the garage.”
The Owner was great to communicate with prior to our stay. He answewed all our questions and provided any information we would need for our visit. The condo was comfortable, clean, and well maintained. My Family and I had a most enjoyable vacation. I highly recommend Ocean City for a Family holiday. ”