Hacienda Beach Club - 2 Bedroom
Hacienda Beach Club - 2 Bedroom
A luxury resort set along a private stretch of Medano Beach, the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences redefines oceanfront living. With views of Land's End, the resort grants direct access to the only all-year-around swimmable beach in Cabo, plus a world of shopping, dining, sightseeing, and nightlife. Embodying a new concept of seamless beachfront living, Hacienda blends grandeur and graciousness on the most southern tip of the Baja peninsula.
Hacienda Beach Club & Residences offers family-friendly villas and suites just steps from a private stretch of Cabo’s premier beach. Each residence offers indoor and outdoor spaces that take full advantage of their surroundings, including views of the Land's End and the famous Arch. Luxurious architectural touches include hardwood doors, handcrafted metalwork, and natural stone finishes that capture the feel of inspired luxury oceanfront living.
Explore all of Cabo within moments. Hacienda Beach Club & Residences provides easy access to everything you come to Cabo for. Located adjacent to the Marina in Cabo San Lucas, the town's bustling hub of activity, the resort's prime spot is home not only to the best beach but also to plentiful dining, drinking and shopping opportunities, including nearby shopping malls Puerto Paraiso, the Luxury Avenue and Plaza Bonita.
All Hacienda Beach Club Residences are entirely nonsmoking.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Hacienda Beach Club. All interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
King and Queen
5 guests maximum
SJD - San Jose del Cabo Airport
45 minutes by car
Ocean View, View of Sea of Cortez and Marina
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- World-class sport fishing, including Bisbee’s Black & Blue, the world’s richest billfish tournament.
- Take an off-road expeditions to ancient petroglyphs and road trips to 300-hundred year old missions.
- Other activities include surfing, diving, jet skis, boat tours, whale watching trips, zip lining, rock climbing, hiking, ATVs and other adventures.
- Hop on a boat and go snorkeling or diving at the Pelican Rock where you can see different types of fish, sea horses, sea lions and on a lucky day turtles.
Places of Interest
- The Arch at Land’s End is the most iconic spot in all of Cabo. The point where the Sea or Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Don’t miss a fun boat trip to this unique spot, try a water-taxi or a cruise.
- Enjoy shopping at the Puerto Paraiso Entertainment Plaza! The Plaza features indoor shopping and entertainment. You will enjoy the afternoon with cascading waterfalls, restaurants, and open areas for strolling and relaxing.
- Discover the fascinating past of Los Cabos at the Los Cabos Museum of Natural History, located in Amelia Wilkes Square, a couple blocks from the Marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas.
We really enjoyed our stay at Hacienda Beach Club - our suite was great with spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez, the staff were wonderful and we would certainly stay here again!”
We go to Cabo 3-4 times a year and this is our favorite. The service and accommodations are over the top. ”
I cannot think of a better place to stay when in Los Cabos than Hacienda Beach Club. The Location, the Staff, the Amenities and the amazing food at Cocina make it the perfect Resort. From VIP Services to the Kids Club they do a stellar job. Some great restaurants within walking distance but Cocina is so good we found ourselves eating on their patio or on the beach most lunches and dinners. The units are comfortable and fully equipped. The bath amenities are lovely and the housekeeping does a fantastic job. Very family friendly too!”