Wings Hinterland Retreat
Gold Coast, Australia
One of Australias Most Iconic Holiday Homes, Wings Hinterland Retreat is on 10 Acres with 1500 Square meters of living room comprised of two "wings" to maximize the breathtaking view of the Gold Coast and the Hinterland.
Whether its 2or 21 people staying, the 1500msq property will still feel homely and cosy and offers you all the entertainment and enjoyment you can ask for.
Whether you’re in the 14 person cedar sauna, relaxing in the spa, having a hit on the full size tennis court or simply taking a dip in the massive cantilevered swimming pool this house is luxurious and comfortable offering you stunning views from every aspect.
Wings boasts a large kitchen to nourish the whole team an outdoor BBQ/wet bar kitchen that caters for everyone.
3 x TV/Living areas, and a full size pool table and Bar, there is even enough off street parking for 8 cars.
The bedroom configuration comprises in:
- Bedroom 1 King with Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 Queen with Ensuite
- Bedroom 3 King with ensuite
- Bedroom 4 Queen
- Bedroom 5 King with ensuite & bath + 1 set of bunk beds double at the bottom and single on the top
- Bedroom 6 downstairs Queen Bed
- Bedroom 7 downstairs Queen Bed
- Bedroom 8 downstairs 3 x set of bunk beds double at the bottom and single on the top
Off Street Parking for 8 Cars
Estate with 2 levels
8 bedrooms, 6 baths, 16000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, King, King, King, and Bunk
26 guests maximum
Gold Coast Airport
A 15 to 20 minute drive
Panoramic Views over the Gold Coast Skyline, Hinterland and Ocean
Activities of Interest
- Only 20 Minutes from some of the world's best beaches the location is surfers Paradise
- Wake up on 10 acres of paradise with Koalas and Kangaroos at your doorstep and panoramic views over the amazing Gold Coast Skyline
Places of Interest
- 50 minutes south to Byron Bay and 50 Minutes north to Brisbane
- 18 mins to Boardbeach and theme parks, 5 mins to Robina Town Center
- Five of the 16 World Heritage Listed sites in Australia are on our turf, one of which is the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia which encompasses the natural beauty that is Lamington, Springbrook, Mt Barney and the Main Range national parks.
- The Great Barrier Reef was the first Queensland site to be recognised for its representation of major stages of the earth’s evolutionary history and as the largest coral reef system on the planet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo