Happily Ever After Safari, Kenya
THIRDHOME CUSTOM TRAVEL CURATED JOURNEY
GLAMPING THE NIGHT AWAY ON A HAPPILY EVER AFTER SAFARI
This is a ThirdHome tailored private all-inclusive boutique-safari camp experience (ideal for 2 people; couples only). Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates (subject to availability) and choose activities and excursions based on individual personal interests along with dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal safari experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in this experience page.
*** PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR COUPLES ONLY ***
50% Discount off accommodation rates (minimum 4 nights stay required) at Cottar's 1920's Camp & Bush Villa.
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR AVAILABILITY & A PERSONALIZED QUOTE
Special note: Promotional Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions; discount is only applicable for the camp accommodation rates; conservancy and park fees are not included and are payable direct to Cottar's along with package-stay pricing through ThirdHome Custom Travel
Experience a minimum of 4 nights/5 days immersed in the original spirit of "the safari", reminiscent of a golden era of romance, professional guiding, adventure and elegance. From the natural history and exquisite beauty found within this unique private 7000-acre game preserve, to the adjoining Masai Mara and the breathtaking sunsets of the Serengeti plains, every moment will become a most cherished experience during your stay while dwelling within the award-winning luxury Cottar's Safari Camp. Renowned for tailor-made experiential safaris, Cottar's team including ThirdHome's Travel & Concierge services will ensure your every romantic whim is fulfilled. From the moment you fly into the camp from Nairobi (Kenya), to the diverse concentration of wildlife and the panoramic views of this unspoiled setting, each day at Cottar's in the Mara will be dramatically memorable. Draped in dreamy white canvas and nestled amidst forested hills, Cottar's 1920's Camp captures the pure essence of romance and mysticism of an authentic "Out of Africa" experience.
THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER SAFARI Package includes:
* 4 Nights (minimum) stay in a "Romance Honeymoon Tent" featuring a private ensuite bathroom, spacious accommodations and a large private verandah
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily - including Sundowner Cocktails - the camp offers communal dining but is also happy to provide private dining arrangements upon request; the camp offers a daily set menu and will cater to dietary requirements or allergies prior to arrival; bottled water is provided throughout your stay
* Daily Activities - Day & Evening Game Drives; Guided Bush Walks; Cultural Visits; Maasai Warrior School; Swimming Pools & Fishing; Camp operates six 4x4 Vehicles (Land Cruisers) that are open-sided with ample window seating; in addition one wooden-bodied Classic Car for special occasions
* Gold-Standard Kenya Professional Safari Guides - Cottar's offers an impressive (3) Gold-Level KPSGA Guides with the remaining guides being Silver-Level qualified (there are only 23 Gold Standard guides in all of Kenya)
Special Local Features about Cottar's Safari Camp -
The Cottar Family has been operating luxury tented safaris since 1919 and have been an integral part of the Mara community for over 9 decades
Cottars Camp is neighbored by the Maasai community, a tribe that has so far maintained its traditional way of life. To ensure guests don’t miss out on the intricacies of this vibrant culture, Cottars take them on excursions to various Maasai villages for them to experience Maasai culture first hand. We also provide a market for beadwork and other traditional handicrafts produced by Maasai women as an additional way of preserving Maasai culture and support for development.
Cottars Wildlife Conservation Trust (CWCT) supports the establishment of a 6,000 acre Olderikesi Wildlife Conservancy pilot project on the boundary and key wildlife corridor of the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Serengeti National Park. CWCT has been actively engaged in the preservation of natural habitats and wildlife in the are and in securing the area from poachers an for the protection of the community.
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL SAFARI JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Adventures & Custom Travel
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
2 guests maximum
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome Keys & exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Masai Mara & Serengeti Plains
- Concierge Service