New York Luxury Residence
New York City, New York
New York Luxury Residence
Take in the magical cityscape of lower New York City at this incredible downtown residence! Nestled on 700 square feet, this one-bedroom property offers a romantic getaway for couples looking to see the city. Close to Wall Street and the Financial District, you’ll spend your stay surrounded by famous New York City landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, South Street Seaport, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Spend your time in the city lounging in a contemporary, sleek style. The décor of this modern home is eclectic and gives off a funky vibe in its textures, colors, and natural elements. Take in incredible city views through the large window in the living room, or head outside to the private terrace with a cocktail as the sun sets.
When you get home from a night on the town, there’s nothing better than sinking into the plush cushions of your king-sized bed. The owner has spared no expense with crisp, clean linens that will soothe your senses. To unwind before bed, head to the sleek, immaculate bathroom for a hot shower.
In the city that never sleeps, you’ll love being able to disappear from the hustle and bustle of the city each and every night, returning to this high-end retreat. While you may experience serenity in this abode, you won’t be far from all that New York City has to offer. You’ll be within easy walking and subway distance to everything you want to see! Some of the very best restaurants and bars in the city are close to you, making a night on the town easy! During the day, you’ll have an easy walk to the likes of Broadway, Times Square, the MOMA, and of course the lush greenery of Central Park. Everything special about New York City is right at your fingertips!
If you’re looking for the perfect luxury home away from home, look no further than this magnificent New York City residence!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet, 66 square meters
2 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
50 minutes by car (JFK), 30 minutes by car (LGA)
Breathtaking city views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Museum Mile (40 minute subway) - Best known for being home to the Met and the Guggenheim Museum, it will take you hours to peruse through each museum on this stretch!
- Broadway Shows (25 minute subway) - See an incredible show on the great White Way!
- The High Line (25 minute subway) - Walk along this stretch of public park, taking in the sites and stops along the way.
- Whitney Museum of American Art (25 minute subway) - You'll love the incredible works of art in this much-loved classic.
- Rockefeller Center Art Tour (30 minute subway) - Learn about the history of the amazing works of art hanging in Rockefeller Center.
Places of Interest
- Central Park (25 minute subway) - Explore this magnificent green space in the heart of New York City, just across the street from this marvelous home!
- Museum of Natural History (35 minute subway) - Explore the exhibits at this iconic New York City museum.
- Little Italy (15 minute subway) - Explore New York City's little slice of Italy!
- Kopitiam (20 minute subway) - This colorful coffeeshop and cafe boast a menu of Malaysian specialties.
- Tomiño Taberna Gallega (15 minute subway) - Dine on delicious Spanish tapas in this elegant eatery.
We had a wonderful time in NYC. The Condo was in a great location with spectacular views. The reception staff were very helpful. Overall, a wonderful place to stay!”