Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
Hale Kanani is the perfect beach cottage for your next vacation! Located in Hanalei, this two bedroom, two bath home is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac just a short walk away from the world renowned Hanalei Bay. Completely remodeled, the home boasts beautiful hardwood floors, all new furnishings, linens, appliances, light fixtures, etc.
The mountain views from the large lanai and master bedroom are breathtaking. The outdoor lanai is spacious and has a lovely seating area to relax and unwind. Amenities includes a flat screen TV, DVD, WI-FI, and BBQ grill all for guests to enjoy!
The house is also just two blocks from Hanalei town so you can enjoy the spectacular scenery as you stroll to shops, restaurants, and grocery stores without the hassle of finding a place to park. Hiking, surfing, boating and lots of other fun activities await you!
West of Princeville, on Kauai’s North shore, is peaceful Hanalei Town. Graced with timeless beauty, this lovely small town is home to everything from historic places to contemporary art galleries. Hanalei is an unforgettable stop on your visit to Kauai.
At the foot of Hanalei’s misty green mountains, you’ll also discover fields of taro ("kalo” in Hawaiian). These heart-shaped plants grow intensely green in flooded patches and are used to make poi, a Hawaiian staple starch that you can taste at any Kauai luau. You can get a good view of this emerald quilt of land from the Hanalei Valley Lookout. Note that these taro farms are on private property, so only step foot on them during an authorized farm tour.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Lahui Kauai Airport
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - Backdropped by the majestic Makana Mountain and overlooking the Ocean, a tour through this tropical garden is surely a memorable excursion.
- Hanalei Valley Lookout - A great quick-stop, photo-op that over looks the Taro fields and mountains.
- Napali Coast
- Hanalei Bay
Places of Interest
- Napali Coast Hanalei Tours - Explore secluded beaches, ancient Hawaiian sites, tropical reefs, majestic valleys, sea caves and thousand-foot waterfalls. See where movies like South Pacific, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendent and more were filmed.
- Napali Raft Adventure by Holo Holo Charters - The most fun and efficient way to see the Napali coastline. Your knowledgeable Captain and crew will share the history and legends of this enchanting area, which was once home to hundreds of Hawaiians.
- Hanalei Beach - Soft sand, wide beach, calm water, and plenty of spots for surfing. Clean showers and bathrooms as well!
This house was located next to a commercial property, where trucks constantly drive in and out hauling materials. Other than that the location and the house itself was perfect.”
Great little home
Me and my wife were looking for a romantic and fun getaway and we definitely found it. It was rainy almost every day but this cute little house was so comfortable and relaxing we simply did not mind. ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet