Alliste - Lecce, Italy
Villa Sapore di Sale
Villa Sapore Di Sale
Luxury, style, and fun are what this modern villa is all about. Villa Sapore Di Sale is a fantastic seafront villa covering 2000 square feet of pure bliss. Located in Alliste in the province of Lecce, Italy the 3-bedroom home is surrounded by beauty in every corner. The exterior is obviously gorgeous but when you stroll inside you will be even more impressed by the classy décor.
All tastefully furnished in a refined and contemporary style, are three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Every room has some kind of sneak peak of the beautiful outdoors of Italy.
This modern style residence has abundant natural light shining throughout the house due to the sliding glass doors. It really helps open the place up and sets a nice atmosphere. The main area combines the dining, relaxing and entertaining spaces together. They all open up to the glass doors that invite you out to the dreamlike backyard. The property enjoys great views of the sea and features an impressive garden with beautiful palm trees covering 4000 square feet. The outside space also includes a 12x6mt private pool, a playground for kids, and an olive grove. Your family and friends will not be disappointed with this scene!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the location of the property, at times the internet connectivity and speed is slow.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Brindisi Airport - BDS
40 minutes by car
Beautiful view of the garden with the sea as backdrop
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cradle of the Griko culture, the Grecìa Salentina, invites you on a riveting journey to discover rock settlements, archaeological areas and underground oil mills.
- You will find great shopping and culinary greatness in the characteristic nearby town of Otranto.
- Don't miss the natural wonders of the sea caves at Castro and Santa Maria di Leuca.
- Bike Tour- move through the town of Lecce at your speed on a fun bike tour
- Adventure Park Ostia- a multifunctional center where young and old can experiment and grow through highly challenging tests (sky frame, climbing, high rope course, archery, and land activities).
Places of Interest
- The beautiful Baroque town of Lecce- the capital of the Salento region, with its churches and palazzos embroidered in stone is a great day out.
- The Dolmens and Menhirs are a testament to the importance of this region in the prehistoric age and worth a look.
- Piazza del Duomo- very beautiful landmark in the town of Lecce
- Riserva Naturale Statale del Litorale Romano- vast nature preserve with forests, wetlands, and more
A wonderful surprise
This house on the Italian coast is a gem. Lovely, beautiful pool. Linens need an upgrade for 3rd home. Well equipped kitchen. A quiet seaside town completely closed down our first week and sprang to life the second. A perfect location for sight seeing in a little traveled part of Italy.”
Lovely home in a Remote Area
A lovely sea view home in a remote area in the province of Lecce. The location is actually 40 minutes from the city of Lecce and a car is necessary to get to the closest town, stores or restaurants. We experienced hardship in contacting the manager and found them unresponsive. We never received any directions, instructions or check in/check out information, We had no internet, TV reception or radio for 3 days. We were able to get help from the gardener/caretaker, Iman who was very accommodating and helpful. We agree with the prior guests' comments that linens and beds need upgrading. The grounds are well kept, kitchen is large and modern but could use a supply of cooking utensils. Town of Gallipoli and nearest beach, Lido Beach are 30 minutes away. It is a change from the big city as there is no traffic in these small towns and locals are very nice and friendly. ”
This is a gorgeous house with a lovely pool and exterior plantings. My only suggestion would be to upgrade mattresses and linens for 3rd home guests. The house is in a quiet seaside village. It was closed down the first week and sprang to life the last week of April. The area was perfect for exploring Puglia, especially if you love old architecture Many different kinds of coastline. Last of April, we had perfect weather.. Very little English spoken so we really did have to learn some Italian. The local people were very kind and helpful and patient. The view of the sea is spectacular everywhere.. A special place.”
Beautiful Sip of Salt
Wonderful offer to us in 3rd home. Very modern upscale home right on the water in the heel of Southern Italy. The food, wine, and local area is hard to beat. This is a place to visit!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet