Dillon Beach Lighthouse
Dillon Beach Dream
Welcome to the beach paradise of your dreams! Nestled right on the bluffs of the extraordinary California coast, this quaint oceanfront cottage sits on 2200 square feet overlooking the breathtakingly blue waters of the Pacific. With three bedrooms and two baths, this home is the ideal spot for a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the real world.
Situated on the coveted Kailua Way, the incredibly close proximity to the beach allows you to hear the surf and feel the soothing ocean spray as you enjoy a meal on the lovely outdoor patio. This newly updated home has an elegant, modern style, with a rustic, wooden finish, making for a perfect combination of luxury and comfort. There are two stunning sun rooms, both with massive windows so you can lounge in the comfort of your home while still marveling at the magnificent scenery that surrounds you. The main living area contains an enormous, lavish sofa, perfect for congregating with your family and loved ones after a long day of basking in the California sunshine.
Upstairs, you’ll find the master bedroom, lovingly called the “Whale” bedroom, connected to the second sun room. This cozy room gives you a more intimate setting in which to unwind, and offers unsurpassed sunset views of the coast. In the tranquil mornings, this is an ideal spot to sip your coffee, admire the spectacular rocky coastline, watch surfers catch some waves, and – if you’re lucky – you may just catch a glimpse of the dolphins frolicking in the bay below.
Take the opportunity to enjoy the whimsical side of life, and spend a blissful week at Dillon Beach Dream!
Cell service is limited to Verizon at the house and is very limited while driving in the area. The house does have WiFi.
Please note this home does not allow pets.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half bath, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, King + Twin, and King + Twin
12 guests maximum
King in Master, King and twin bunks in bedroom 2, upstairs has a king bed and full futon, sunroom has twin bunks.
Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (STS)
45 minutes by car
Situated on the Bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Tomales Bay, and Dillon Beach.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Lawson's Landing - A great fishing and boating resort situated at the mouth of Tomales Bay.
- Bodega Bail Sailing - On this three hour sailing tour, you may see whales, dolphins, sea lions, and harbor seals - fun for the whole family!
- The Links at Bodega Harbour - Combining spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, rolling fairways, undulating greens and native coastal rough, this golf course is sure to take your breath away.
- Horse N Around Trail Rides - Enjoy remarkable trail rides on a family owned ranch, boasting panoramic views of the beautiful rolling hills of the Sonoma Coast!
- North Bay Charters - North Bay specializes in charters for salmon, crab, halibut, tuna, and many other species! They also visit wildlife habitats for your viewing pleasure.
Places of Interest
- Dillon Beach Resort Cafe - Locally grown produce, delicious breads, fire-grilled meats, and their tantalizing clam chowder - a delicious stop for anyone visiting!
- Tomales Bay State Park - Enjoy beaches, a majestic forest, leisure hikes, and wild animals.
- Tomales Bakery - A wonderful bakery in picturesque Tomales, offering a wide selection of baked goods!
- Bodega Bay - a stunning, rocky inlet off the coast, offering breathtaking views of the Pacific.
Bret F.July 2023
Juniors Lighthouse is so comfortable and relaxing. Great place to feel your troubles melt away. Beach walks are the best in Dillon Beach!”
Michele V.May 2023
Didn't want to leave the sunroom and living room which has sweeping views of the coast. However we did for bike rides, kayaking of Tomales Bay and wine tasting in the adjacent area. VERY well appointed kitchen. Comfy beds. Diligent communication. Highly recommend”
Gerald P.April 2018
Very remote location”