Stunning Penthouse at Lomas del Rey
Beautiful duplex penthouse in the luxurious development of Lomas del Rey. A short walk to the beach and 3 mins to Puerto Banus. The Master bedroom is on the upper floor with full en-suite bathroom and Juliet balcony with fantastic views to La Concha, Marbella´s iconic mountain.The twin bedroom is also on this floor with full en-suite bathroom. The double bedroom is on the lower floor and also has a full en-suite and patio doors to the terrace.The lounge is furnished with quality leather furniture and has 2 sets of patio doors leading to the huge terrace which has a dining area. Rattan-style furniture in the coffee area and a fantastic private jacuzzi. There are also 2 sun loungers.
The large fully fitted kitchen has Siemens appliances, a breakfast table, dishwasher and everything you will need to prepare simple meals.
There are 2 shared free form swimming pools with loungers available and a children's pool set in lush gardens with water features.
Situated within an exclusive Luxury complex consisting of more than 25.000 m2 of landscaped gardens, breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea, swimming pools, 24/7 security surveillance, maintenance service and assured privacy.
This lovely penthouse has the highest quality finish, beautifully tiled in Mediterranean style marble fittings, fitted hydro-massage bath tub on the terrace with spectacular views to La Concha. Fully fitted SIEMENS kitchen and underfloor heating throughout the apartment, DAIKIN hot/cold air conditioning, all exterior double glazed carpentry woodwork manufactured from treated Iroko wood.
There are 2 allocated spaces 9 & 12 within the garage.
Within a privileged location, Lomas del Rey is located within the exclusive Marbella Golden Mile, in front of Puente Romano and 800 metres from the beach, simply 3 minutes from the famous port of Puerto Banús and 5 minutes from Marbella town centre. Direct access/exit to the main motorway (exit 181B Nagüeles) exists and is only 10 minutes from eight popular golf courses.
Málaga airport simply 30 minutes away and on average only 3 hours flight from the most of the major European cities. The high-speed train (AVE) now connects Málaga and Madrid within two and a half hours.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2970 square feet, 276 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
30 mins drive
Great views of the Golden Mile and the sea
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
Beautiful place with amazing views.
The two level condo was spacious and comfortable. We loved the huge terrace with a view of the mountains. Great location just a few minutes from the beach area, old town and great restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay.”
Great apartment in a convenient location. ”
Lovely, well appointed home near the coast in Spain. Owner and management were very helpful and accommodating.”
We had a great time at this beautiful penthouse It has 3 good size bedrooms with very nice bathrooms Good space in the living room and nice kitchen and a very nice outside terrace. Very clean, Just a very nice place to be comfortable and explore Marbella. Thanks, Sylviane”
Lomas del Rey
The apartment was lovely and very comfortable. Not easy to find. Restaurants and grocery shopping not CONVIENIENT Staff very nice. Definitely need a gps system or you will get lost”