Captain's Walk Luxury
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
You and your family are sure to enjoy Hilton Head Island with this beautiful, spacious condo in Captains Walk as your home away from home. This 1760 square foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom residence is located in the perfect spot to enjoy all that Hilton Head offers. Boasting incredible views at every turn, this home is sure to provide the perfect home base for your vacation to Hilton Head!
The condo features completely updated appointments in the kitchen and bathrooms, as well as brand new furniture. The décor is simple, both tropical and comfortable, perfect for families. The living room features a flat screen TV and DVD, as well as ample lounging space. Guests will surely enjoy morning sunrises and a shaded afternoon view from the oceanfront balcony off of the living area.
The master bedroom has an ocean view, king-sized bed, flat screen television, and private bath with a walk-in shower. The second and third bedrooms each have two twin beds and private baths. The two guest bathrooms are beautifully tiled and feature a tub/shower combination and granite counter tops. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living area for extra sleeping space.
This residence is located within the prestigious Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort community, which offers an 11-mile lagoon system ideal for kayaking and canoeing, bike trails, 25 tennis courts and three championship Hilton Head golf courses, featuring 54 holes of golf. All of this is within a few minutes walk or bike ride!
The community offers one of the best panoramic ocean views on Hilton Head Island, and also serves as the closest oceanfront property in the area. Each building is parallel to the dunes, so you are as close to the sand and surf as possible. The community grounds are paved and meet on the oceanfront pool (heated from October 1 to November 1 and March 1 to April 30) and private beach boardwalk with showers. The complex also features a children's pool and a gazebo with tables and chairs and bathrooms. Captains Walk is located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort, which has specialty shops and an array of restaurants ranging from gourmet to casual.
Come enjoy the finery and natural beauty that Hilton Head has to offer!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport - HHH
15 minutes by car
Beach and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Island Explorer - Offering nature cruises and a dolphin experience, this wonderful company make sure you get up close and personal with the gorgeous nature of Hilton Head.
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - Explore these beautiful, well-maintained biking trails for a leisurely afternoon activity.
- Shelter Cove Towne Center - Take your pick from shopping, cuisine, or weekly events!
- Harbour Town Golf Links - Experience the course the Pros play on the PGA tour.
- ZipLine Hilton Head - Soar through the canopy on this thrilling tour!
Places of Interest
- Pinckney Island - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife preserve.
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina - This venue showcases drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery.
- The Sage Room - Upscale dining featuring unique appetizers, diverse cuisine, and nightly innovative specials.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - Featuring both Low Country and cultural history.
- Hilton Head Distillery - Guests are invited to enjoy a tour of the facility, and a tasty flight of craft beer, small batch rum or vodka.