Zephyr Cove, Nevada
This luxury property is a newly built contemporary Tahoe Craftsman in a private lake front community of only 11 homes. The home has a gorgeous private beach. Enjoy this property in the winter or summer with its close proximity to world class ski resorts, fabulous restaurants, casinos, and all of the entertainment of South Shore, Tahoe.
The property is built among the rocks that dot the landscape, creating the perfect compliment to the breathtaking scenery that is Lake Tahoe. The beam construction and waterfall features make this property a true stunner. Upon entering the front door you are greeted with cathedral ceiling and exquisite wood beams and woodwork throughout. The great room features a floor to ceiling fireplace which is the focal point of the space. The layout is open concept with all of the living and dining spaces flowing seamlessly together. The state of the art kitchen has an island with bar seating and opens onto the finish area with seating for 12.. There is also a wet bar on the main floor, perfect for all of your entertaining needs.
The five bedrooms and six bathrooms are spread throughout the three level property creating privacy. Two of the five bedrooms are on the main floor. The first is one of two spacious master bedrooms suites with an ensuite bathroom. There is also a bedroom with a queen bed and private bath on the main floor, which is handicap accessible.. There are two bedrooms on the lower level, one of which is considered a second master suite with a king bed and en suite bathroom. Also on this lower level is a game room and bedroom and bath with two twin beds. On the upper floor there is beautiful loft and office, and the fifth bedroom. This room is the perfect retreat for the kids with four twin beds.
Enjoy the wrap around porch, with outdoor seating and BBQ. The porch offers breathtaking sunsets views while relaxing in the eight person private spa. The private beach is just steps from the property.
Fishing and kayaking are also available nearby on the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe. Relax in the village for live music, special events, holiday festivities, and gather around fire pits that are ideal for roasting s'mores! The village is flourishing with life and features a variety of shopping options, from stylish boutiques and specialty retailers to a collection of cafes and restaurants, all centered around a year-round skating rink.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hour by car
Private beach on the lake
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Heavenly Valley Ski Resort and Village - Overlooking the sapphire-blue waters of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly ski resort is one of the most unique snowsports destinations on the planet.
- Cruise Tahoe - Enjoy Lake Tahoe's premium public boat cruise to the Thunderbird Lodge. With a stocked bar aboard, this is sure to a cruise you won't forget!
- Zephyr Cove Resort Snowmobiling Tours - Snowmobiling at Lake Tahoe's Zephyr Cove Resort puts you on top of the world, with cruises over mountain meadows to peaks nearly 9,000 feet above sea level!
- Zephyr Cove Stables - Take a breakfast, lunch, or dinner ride in the majesty of the High Sierras.
- Logan Shoals Vista Trail - Make sure you stop by for a hike to catch a glimpse of spectacular, shimmering sunset.
Places of Interest
- South Lake Tahoe restaurants, casinos and entertainment
- Emerald Bay and Fallen Leaf Lake - If you're big into hiking, make sure you explore the areas surrounding Emerald Bay and Fallen Leaf Lake. You'll love the awe-inspiring views you find!
- Chart House - Perched atop a hill near Kingsbury Grade and overlooking exquisite Lake Tahoe, Chart House is a legendary seafood restaurant known for being an excellent vacation destination.
- Zephyr Cove Beach - Enjoy clear, cool waters, sensational views of the west shore, and family fun at the beach!
Our stay at this beautiful mountain 3rd home was so much better than even the pictures could show. The kitchen/dining and living area was very spacious and well equipped for our family get together. There were 2 King bedrooms that both would consider masters on both levels. We hope to exchange this home again. Exploring the Lake Tahoe area was very fun and filled our entire week with plenty of activities for all age groups. Thank you to Phyllis & Rick for sharing your lovely home!!!! The Mansours from Louisiana”