Island Harbour, Anguilla
Perched 150 feet above sea level on the east end of Anguilla, the Wesley House features complete privacy, luxury, and a panoramic view of five islands. Air-conditioned bedrooms, a uniquely designed tropical architecture, expansive bougainvillea covered decks and plush eclectic and British colonial furnishings, create the perfect indoor-outdoor Caribbean lifestyle.
The private infinity swimming pool with its waterfall is just a few steps from the living room and bedrooms. A lavishly equipped gourmet kitchen and surround-sound home theater with a video library will add to the pleasure of your stay.
The romance and luxury of the Wesley House are further enhanced by its master bedroom skylight that allows gazing at the Caribbean stars from an over-sized pine poster bed. Guests never forget the private baths with each suite because of their glass-block showers, and Jacuzzi spa in the Master Bath suite.
Anguilla is a beach lovers paradise-- an island with miles of coastline where aquamarine waters meet blinding white sand. It's an intoxicating sight, one you can indulge in for hours on the pool deck of the Wesley House.
If you like sophisticated cuisine served in stunning open-air settings, Anguilla may be your culinary heaven. Anguilla is home to some of the finest dining in the Caribbean. World class eateries are located throughout the island. Or perhaps you prefer beach bars where you can sink your feet into the sand while eating ribs, catch of the day, or grilled lobster.
Enjoy the peaceful island life, or for the more adventurous, there is horseback riding, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, or just about any water sport available.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA)
15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Dolphin Discovery Anguilla - Live this once in a lifetime experience with help of our marine mammal specialists that will be with you while the dolphins give you a kiss, hug, a belly ride or even a foot push.
- Tradition Sailing Charters - Experience an authentic Caribbean adventure while sailing onboard our historical and traditionally rigged, Classic West Indian Sloop.
- Seaside Stables Anguilla - Enjoy a beautiful ride by the ocean.
Places of Interest
- Captain's Bay - This beach is a hidden gem, perfect for those seeking white sands and calm waters.
- Hibernia Restaurant and Art Gallery - Dine at tables in a stone sculpture garden filled with dessert roses. Wander through the art gallery to browse collections of Southeast Asian paintings, hand-made silver jewelry & antiques.
- Anguila Watersports Aqua Park - The largest inflatable water park of its kind in the Caribbean.
You May Also be Interested In
TradeWinds 70ft, 5 Cabin Crewed Catamaran Flagship Class- Guadeloupe - sailing vacation, Marina Bas du Fort, near Pointe à Pitre, Guadeloupe
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, U.S.
The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, St. Thomas - 3 Bedroom
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, U.S.
The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, St. Thomas - Non-Allocated - 2 Bedroom
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet