Casa de Campo
This stunning country house is set in the beautiful mountainous landscape of Calamuchita in the Cordoba province. It enjoys some incredible views of the valley where you can take great walks, bathe in the river, organize horseback riding in a nearby village called La Cumbrecita.
Nearby is also the beautiful town of Villa General Belgrano with great bars and restaurants and good walking trails.
The house is beautifully decorated in a contemporary and minimalist style. It features 4 bedrooms of which 2 ensuite and 2 sharing one bathroom. Comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests although, if required, there is a another bedroom adjacent to the property that can sleep up to 2 people.
There is also a large living room with great views all around and a fully-equipped kitchen great for cooking and entertaining.
This is a great spot for a memorable holiday.
PLEASE NOTE, being a rural area internet signal is poor. Also be mindful of water usage as these regions have restrictions.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2750 square feet, 256 square meters
2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Córdoba Airport - ODB
2 hrs by car
Stunning views of the natural landscape all around
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Great hiking trails all around the valley.
- Perfect spot also for horseriding enjoying the unspoilt landscape
- Golf lovers won't be disappointed with the various options available in the area.
Places of Interest
- La Cumbrecita is a small picturesque, secluded alpine-like hamlet, located amongst spruce and pine, at 1,450 metres.
- Villa General Belgrano is a picturesque mountain village located in the lush green valleys of Clamuchita with a good selection of very nice restaurants.
- Alta Gracia is a Unesco World Heritage site thanks to its stunning 17th century Jesuit Etancia and annexed exquisite church
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet