Park City, Utah
Grand Summit Ski-In Ski-Out Luxury Residence
Grand Summit Ski-In Ski-Out
Experience majestic views of the mountains from inside the largest three-bedroom condo at the Grand Summit Resort, located in the heart of the Canyons Village. Just steps away from the Red Pine Gondola and the heated Orange Bubble Express, enjoy the conveniences of a true Ski-in/ski-out full-service resort with a complimentary ski storage valet.
From the moment you arrive at the covered porte cochère, the Grand Summit staff is dedicated to making your stay an exceptional experience. Whether you need to relax in the warm and inviting grand lobby after a long travel day, or you are inclined to get out and enjoy the outdoors as quickly as you can get checked-in, the concierge and bell staff are at your service. The Grand Summit indulges guests with an outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, full-service spa, fitness center, child care center, room service, high-speed internet access, gourmet dining and warm, inviting gathering areas.
The oversized living room is perfect for entertaining and boasts beautiful views with an inviting fireplace, a 55” flat screen TV, two built-in day beds, and a sleeper sofa. This main living area opens up to the dining room and the fully equipped kitchen featuring granite counter tops with bar seating. The second living area can be closed off with French doors and includes a fireplace, a flat screen TV, sleeper sofa and two built-in day beds.
This spacious residence offers two master suites, each with a king bed topped with a luxurious down comforter, a flat screen TV, fireplace and a balcony. The third bedroom has two queen beds with down comforters, a flat screen TV and plenty of added space.
Relax in the private in-room sauna or go downstairs to enjoy the heated pool, hot tubs or spa. With the added service of the 24-hour front desk, request additional kitchen needs, towels, bed linens, robes and/or rollaway beds at any time of day. The condo has ample storage and hooks for your ski gear and has the convenience of a full-sized washer/dryer.
The Grand Summit is the perfect combination of exceptional location, attentive service, and livable luxury. Enjoy Starbucks coffee downstairs in the First Tracks Cafe or one of the specialty hot chocolates at Murdock’s in the Village. Here, guests have access to numerous dining options in the Grand Summit and even more within walking distance in the Village. Listen to live music right outside your door or take a shuttle to historic Main Street. Park City will offer you endless year-round enjoyment opportunities.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2880 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
16 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
35 minutes by car
Mountains, Canyons Village and Pool views!
Visiting 3RD HOME members pay a weekly service fee of $103, which covers available amenities and services. Optional mid-week housekeeping and/or daily housekeeping is available on request for an additional fee. On-site amenities include spa, restaurants, fitness center, outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, 24-hour front desk, ski valet and parking valet.
Optional Midweek Housekeeping is $63
Optional Daily Housekeeping is $47 per day
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Zip Tour - Experience the thrill of soaring high above the ground on Park City Resort's mid-mountain Zip Tour.
- Park City Fly Fishing Company - Guides with more than 40 years of experience will take you to the popular rivers as well as the secret spots.
- Park City Farmers Market - Each Wednesday in May through October, Canyons Village at Park City hosts this market with fresh produce, fresh baked bread and arts and crafts from local vendors.
- Lofty Peaks Adventures LLC - Park City and Midway’s ONLY on-site “at the trailhead” ATV outfitter.
- Park City Alpine Coaster - Climb into the alpine coaster at Park City and experience a ride you won't soon forget! Hold on tight as you travel down the mountain nearly 4000 feet.
- Park City Alpine Slide - One of the longest slides in the world, with over 3,000 feet of gliding and sliding down a luge-like track.
- Tombstone Trail - The perfect escape on a hot summer day for those hikers seeking solitude and a moderate excursion.
- Rancho Luna Lobos — Dog Sledding in Park City, Utah!
- Boulder Mountain Ranch - Enjoy a breathtaking ride in a one-horse open sleigh or large family sleighs. Dinner and ride combinations available as well!
Places of Interest
- Main Street Historic District - Home to over 200 unique businesses and the trailhead to your mountain town adventure.
- High West Distillery - This whiskey distillery and tasting room sits high in the Wasatch-Uinta mountains in Wanship, Utah.
- The Farm Restaurant at the Grand Summit - Award-winning farm-to-table restaurant located within the resort.
- Olympic Park - Winter sports park, originally built for the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- Kimball Art Center - Through exhibitions, educational arts programs and events, KAC provides a platform and a place for artists and arts enthusiasts to come together.
- Gorgoza Park - Offers 7 tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, and the Fort Frosty play area.
- Bridal Veil Falls - Hike a 1.5 mile trail to this 607 foot-tall natural masterpiece.
- Edge Steakhouse - Delivers a cutting-edge culinary experience that takes the traditional American-style steakhouse to a new level.
Large, beautiful condo perfect for skiers!
This condo, which was 2 units, was absolutely beautiful; spacious, well-decorated, light and airy with views that were out of this world. Aside from the three bedrooms (one of which had two queen-sized beds) there are two separate living rooms, with one enclosed in glass windows and French doors, which provide sleeping space for additional guests. Though these living areas lack privacy, our adult guest found the day bed very comfortable. Also included was a private dry sauna which was a very welcome amenity to return to after a full day of skiing. This is a perfect spot for skiers and non-skiers alike. Its ski-in/ski-out nature made it very convenient for the skiers among us while the assorted restaurants, child care services, spa and heated pool made it attractive to the non-skiers as well. Add to that the activities provided (music concerts, trivia contests, etc.) and convenient shuttles to Park City, and you have an unbeatable experience for everyone in your party, young and old alike, not to mention the Grand Summit personnel that were always very friendly and professional. We are already planning our next trip and if you find yourself in the market for a fantastic ski vacation, I would highly recommend you book this unit (if you can beat us to it.) ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility