Double - Six Suite Ocean View
Located on the west coast of the southern region of Bali, to the north of Kuta and south of Umalas, Seminyak Beach is relatively quiet during the day and is Bali’s most sophisticated and upscale beach resort area.
Conveniently located on the ground level with mesmerizing ocean views and walking access to the120-meter swimming pool, each 100m2 premium suite is designed for the stylish traveller who desire a luxurious suite for a good night rest on the exclusively designed King Koil bed.
Lay down and relax on the wide couch in the adjoined living space and watch your favorite channel from the 42 inch flat screen tv, or simply sit back, listening to your favorite tunes via the sound dock while sipping on one of the not so mini bar beverage selections or enjoying delicious bites from in room service. Mood lighting is ever ready to be switched on for a little celebration boost.
The en-suite bathrooms are spaciously designed with dual basins for him and her and equipped with plentiful amenities. Erase all the tiredness by soaking in aromatic Hermes bath products in the en-suite bathtub cleverly outfitted with a flat screen television above the tub.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 861 square feet
2 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport - DPS
10 minutes by car
Mesmerising Ocean Views
Activities of Interest
- Santai Surf School - Surf School Bali is located directly on 66 Beach, Seminyak, on the beautiful island of Bali. Join the qualified and friendly staff for a surfing adventure you won't forget!
- Hire Bali Tour - A wonderful way to tour the area with a driver you can trust.
- Bali Trekking Tour - Explore the astounding views of Bali on the greatest hiking trails around!
- Manta Manta Diving - A small dive center in Bali, focusing on bringing the fun and excitement of diving to you and your family!
- Bukit Cilli Rafting - Raft along the Telaga Waja River with the most popular rafting company in the area.
Places of Interest
- Petitenget Temple - Seminyak’s sole and central cultural landmark. A must-see, especially if you’re staying in the area, the centuries-old temple comes to life during its festive 210-day anniversaries.
- Seminyak Beach - A quiet, beautiful beach, perfect for some relaxation time.
- Chez Gado Gado - Chez Gado Gado offers a varied International menu and is set right on the beach with some of the best dinner views in Bali!
- Ku De Ta - Great beach bar vibes and a great selection of cocktails and food!
- Positive Negative Visual Gallery - Positive Negative aims to showcase the best established and up-and-coming artists, both local and international giving art lovers access to a highly visual range of works.
Nice hotel on the beach in Semyniak. the staff is very friendly. Worth noting that there was very loud music coming from the bar in front everyday until 11pm and that the room was moldy so might not work for people with respiratory problems or light sleepers. Despite this I had a great time and enjoyed the sunset view from the room and the pool access. Recommended”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo