The town of Berry, one of the finest parts of the Shoalhaven region, captures the beauty of the New South Wales southern coast.
This country town is the perfect getaway spot, full of colonial architecture and beautifully kept gardens. The cottages and storefronts are the picture of Australia’s country life. You can find a sense of romance in Berry's rustic atmosphere and create a few unforgettable moments.
From the moment you enter the substantial gateway you know you will be staying somewhere special. This immaculate 6-bedroom home sits neatly in 2.5 acres of manicured lawns. Its magnificent entrance and circular driveway that surrounds a cascading fountain welcomes you to your own little bit of paradise in this very special corner of NSW.
There are 6 generous bedrooms with a King-size master having a full-size ensuite with bath and twin showers, as well as a walk-in robe. One of the other bedrooms has an ensuite too.
The kitchen is so well equipped that it would satisfy the most demanding of chefs and the ambient formal and informal living areas are blessed with north-facing outdoor covered living that overlooks an in-ground concrete pool. A wonderfully relaxing set up.
This property is testament to the notion that enjoying a country lifestyle need not be without luxury or opulence and its all only minutes to Berry CBD and to major shopping in Nowra.
Estate with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
2.5 hours by car
The beautiful rural lands surrounding Berry and mountains beyond
Activities of Interest
- Take a day trip to Jervis Bay - juts an hour's drive down the coast and well worth the trip. One of the finest beaches in Australia!
- Kangaroo Valley is just 30 minutes away too and perfect for a nature escape.Rich green pastures, sparkling creeks and rivers along with the lush rainforest, all guarded by magnificent escarpments will welcome you.
- Seven Mile Beach National Park offers a great day out for the whole family between Kiama and Nowra. Activities include fishing, swimming, picnicking and walking options for everyone.
Places of Interest
- Visit Shoalhaven Heads - Just 15 minutes from Berry, it’s a great spot to fool around on the sand dunes, walk along with your feet in the water or just sit, soak in the sun and have a dip if the weather is warm
- Silos Estate - Make sure you meet Raj who will be happy to give you the history and pour some of his winning Silos Estate and Wileys Creek wines
- Mezzadella’s is a fantastic local spot, low-key and relaxed. However, it serves up seriously amazing wood-fired pizzas, pasta and tapas.
Superb country estate
This is a fantastic property as the photos illustrate, wonderfully kind hosts, and in a very special relaxed and private location. But also very close to Berry so you can drive in easily for meals. The surrounding area is very beautiful, spectacular gardens and a wonderful place for a family holiday, plenty of space for children to explore and play.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet