La Fortuna is the ideal place for an exclusive, luxurious holiday with friends or family. This stunning estate combines traditional argentine culture with sophisticated luxury and the utmost in personalized service to create an amazing experience for all.
Located just a 2 hours drive from Buenos Aires, and surrounded by Argentina’s famous rural countryside, La Fortuna provides a perfect year a round destination with an array of activities for both the adventuresome and those who seek to bask in the magnificence of this palace built at the height of Argentina’s golden age of opulence and wealth. The house boasts a grand marble staircase, a collection of argentine paintings and antiques, as well as a working 1920 Model T car, for touring around the beautifully landscaped gardens. Completely renovated in 2008, this “Palacio de las Pampas” does not lack for modern comforts or attention to detail; it is equipped with air conditioning, floor heating and wifi.
One of the highlights of La Fortuna is our friendly and experienced staff of 8. The team led by the House Concierge, includes a Chef, housekeeping staff, gardener, laundress, and our very own Gaucho “Don Chasa” who trains our horses and drives any of our 6 antique carriages. Our stables are home to Creole horses, Hackneys for pulling the carriages and Arabians. Each member of our Staff is genuinely dedicated to making every guest have a unique and memorable experience at La Fortuna.
Estate with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 13000 square feet, 1208 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
16 guests maximum
Aeroparque Buenos Aires
By car 2 hours or 25 minutes by helycopter
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
We offer the following packages for exchange guests:
1. Basic package (minimum mandatory charges) $30 USD per day per person. This includes: continental breakfast, our gauchos services that can provide riding and carriage excursions and twice a week housekeeping - The entire estate is maintained/cleaned on a daily basis. The suites are serviced including the change of linens and towels twice a week.
2. $120 USD per person per day, 4 meals, all nonalcoholic beverage and twice weekly housekeeping. Same package half board, for $80 USD per person.
3. $45 USD per person for our chef to cook the ingredients purchased by our guests and our staff to serve, plus twice weekly housekeeping.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Live Music: The music scene in Buenos Aires is very much alive and there are many pubs and clubs, called "boliches", where local and international rock, jazz, reggae, punk, techno, dance, hip-hop, electronica or Caribbean bands perform. Shows usually sta
- Tango!Most experts coincide that Buenos Aires, during the decade of 1880 marked the starting point of the music and the dance.
- Boxing: This sport has many fans that cheer and support local boxers. The main places where fights take place are the Luna Park Stadium and the Argentine Boxing Federation.
Places of Interest
- The city of Luján lies 67 km (41 miles) west of the City of Buenos Aires and houses this impressive temple.
- Parque de la Costa: This amusement park was inaugurated in 1997, and is located next to the Delta Station. It is entertaining for kids and adults with rides, mimes, clowns, dancers and laser shows.
- Casino de Tigre Trilenium: This casino is located between the Parque de la Costa and the fruit market, only 30 minutes away from the City of Buenos Aires. It has more than 60 gaming tables, roulettes, black jack, slots and a VIP lounge.
This is the second time we went to La Fortuna and both times we spent 2 weeks at the estancia. And even the second time we never were bored! La Fortuna has a special place in our hearts. All people who work at La Fortuna make the beautiful place even more magical. We were taken care of as if you are in the best hotel, while you have the privacy of your own home. They really make you feel at home and they feel like family. Additionally, a stay in La Fortuna equals 3 great meals a day. Every day these meals are exquisite. We love the place and Argentina and hope to be back soon.”
La Fortuna has a special place in our hearts. This was our second visit to La Fortuna and it is nothing else than spectacular. We can only be positive about all its wonderful staff, the great food you get served every day and the relaxing atmosphere of the estate itself. We love it and hope to be back soon. ”
The house and their staff were extremely helpful and kind. Beautiful grounds. We really enjoyed our stay!”