Honeysuckle Cottage Property - 4 Bedrooms plus 2 Lofts - Just Blocks to Center of Town!
Honeysuckle Cottage - 4 Bedrooms plus 2 Lofts - Just Blocks to Center of Town!
Nestled in the enchanting historic district of Nantucket, you’ll find a picturesque oasis perfect for your next family vacation. The cottage is surrounded by gorgeous flowers and the lush greenery that’s become emblematic of Nantucket, but not ten minutes away there’s a beach with a remarkable view of the deep blue ocean. Resting upon 2000 square feet, this six bedroom property is the ideal location for a relaxing getaway with your loved ones.
Once you enter this cottage, you’ll be amazed at how the rustic decoration and the wicker furniture immediately transports you back to a simpler time. Make this charming abode your own, and escape from the hustle and bustle of the real world. The wooden finish gives the home a pastoral, nostalgic feel, giving a comfortable and warm feeling to those who reside. In each side of the duplex, there is a fully equipped kitchen, living room, and private outdoor seating areas, as to allow visiting guests to enjoy the intimacy of their own home, while still being able to enjoy quality time with their family and friends.
Each side of the duplex has two bedrooms, as well as a comfortable loft for extra sleeping space. Every bedroom has large windows with whimsical views of the Nantucket countryside, your very own private garden filled with lovely flowers, and the soothing presence of Lily Pond, located just around the corner.
The seclusion of this property makes you feel as if you’re the only one in the world for miles, but Nantucket town lies only a fifteen minute stroll down the road. Explore the antique shops, delicious beachside restaurants and cafes, and immerse yourself completely in the authentic Nantucket experience. You can take a scenic bike ride to Jetties Beach, or take the shuttle, close by for your convenience, to Madaket or Surfside Beach. Whatever your desires, come as you are to Nantucket, and take some time for yourself to relax and rejuvenate!
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, 2x Twin, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Nantucket Memorial Airport - ACK
10 minutes by car
Lovely private garden and lily pond views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Nantucket Bike Tours - Hop on their comfy bikes for an eco-friendly, interactive, unique way to see Nantucket!
- Nantucket Walkabout - Learn more about the unique geological and biological make up of the island.
- Endeavor Sailing Excursions - Captain Jim offers regular daily sailing cruises around the waters of Nantucket Island and is also available for private charters.
- MIacomet Gold Club - Whether you are a golf veteran or a newcomer to the game, you are sure to find that playing the Miacomet Golf Club is an experience worth repeating!
- ACK Surf School - With private and group lessons available, ACK Surf provides its students with a true Nantucket surfing adventure.
Places of Interest
- Jetties Beach - Complete with a beachfront bar, this beach makes for the quintessential Nantucket experience.
- Madaket Beach - There's no better place in Nantucket to catch the sunset!
- Brant Point Lighthouse - The surrounding area of this scenic landmark offers spectacular views of Nantucket Harbor!
- Aunt Leah's Fudge - Aunt Leah's award winning fudge comes in over thirty inventive and delicious flavors!
- Dune - An upscale eatery for refined New American fare and craft cocktails/
Wonderful layout and location!!
This is late due to not realizing I had requests on portal to do a review. The Honeysuckle cottage was a delight, a wonderful layout for all of my siblings to visit from the MA area (I am from OR). Great location, a little walk but perfect walk to the town. Everything was included for cooking which was perfect and the outdoor space was nice and private with plenty of seating!! ”