Garden City, Utah
Shundahai Lodge - Beaver Mountain Ski and Bear Lake Luxury (Idaho/Utah)
Shundahai Lodge is the newest and most up-to-date luxury cabin in all of Bear Lake! The six bedroom, four bathroom luxurious lakeside home is the perfect destination for your next getaway. Situated on 4,500 square feet and with the ability to accommodate up to 16 guests, this beautiful cabin will ensure that you and your loved ones have a fantastic, adventure filled vacation! You're right on Bear Lake for spring, summer and fall fun and just a short 15-20 minute drive to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort for great powder skiing!
The lodge offers a breathtaking view of Bear Lake, boasting its own private balcony as well as gigantic windows, offering 360-degree views of the lake, no matter where you are. The main living area is extravagant, yet homey, full of wooden detailing, high ceilings, and a luminous chandelier hanging above the dining room table. The kitchen comes equipped with flawless granite countertops, the latest appliances, and everything you could possibly require to whip up a scrumptious, home-cooked meal for the entire family. After dinner, feel free to cozy up next to the warm fireplace, and enjoy a movie on one of the four massive flat screen TVs throughout the home. Each bedroom is impeccably furnished, intent on putting your comfort first and ensuring you have a peaceful night's rest after a long day at the lake.
Whether you’re outside or inside, this getaway cabin was built for adventure through and through. Nearby, there are endless opportunities for outdoor endeavors, such as skiing, hiking, or even horseback riding through stunning mountain scenery. This home truly is in an ideal location for spending some quality time with nature and taking in the magnificent world that surrounds you. However, if you’re ever met with a rainy day, don’t despair! The game room comes furnished with boundless options for around the clock fun, including a ping pong table, a pool table, and even a basketball station if you feel like shooting some hoops. Once you’re completely worn out, take a load off in the considerable sized hot tub, and bask in one of the glorious sunsets characteristic of Bear Lake.
Family owned, family operated, family oriented. Beaver Mountain knows families and promises to give you one of the best skiing experiences around.
Beaver Mountain has 828 skiable acres containing well maintained slopes with northeastern exposure, perfect for catching morning rays. Come explore a variety of terrain, perfect for every ability.
*No pets please
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
Other, 2x Full, King, Queen, Queen, and Other
16 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
2 hours and 15 minutes by car
Incredible Bear Lake and mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Bear Lake Golf Course - With incredible views and scenery, one of the best 9-hole courses in the nation
- Logan Canyon Scenic Byway - Here you'll find tons of opportunities to bike, hike, fish, ski, or whatever other adventure you wish for!
- Beaver Creek Lodge - The lodge offers a wide variety of activities, but the most popular is horseback riding through the spectacular mountain ranges around the area.
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort - This resort offers downhill skiing, snowboarding and night skiing for skiers of every age and ability..
- Eco Bear Lake Tours - Personalized group tours of the Bear Lake area covering land, water, history, geology, wildlife, and ranching!
Places of Interest
- Pickleville PLayhouse Melodrama Theatre & BBQ Dinner - Come join us for a night of unforgettable family fun and entertainment.
- Minnetonka Cave - The largest commercially developed cave in the state of Idaho
- Bear Lake National Wildlife Refuge - This reserve is home to sandhill cranes, herons, white pelicans, and one of the largest Canadian geese producing areas in the Western United States.
- LaBeaus - A sweet shop famous for thier thick raspberry shakes! An iconic staple of Bear Lake!
- Rendezvous Beach - a beautiful, isolated beach with white sand and gorgeous water
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet