Aleenta Phuket Private Pool Villa
Stunning Private Pool Villa
Experience a holiday that takes you away from the ordinary, and into the richly vibrant city of Phuket. This island holds luxury and culture above all else, making your stay at this spectacular two bedroom, two bathroom villa, a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Located at Aleenta Resort & Spa, which was recently named the Best Overseas Hotel by the prestigious China Best Design Hotel Awards, guests will enjoy a full array of amenities including several gourmet dining facilities, large resort pool, spa, gymnasium, and beach-side service. Beachfront breakfasts and sunset cocktails are truly unforgettable.
The two-level villa includes a private plunge pool, five private terraces, and full kitchen. The main living space is open concept, with soaring ceilings and sliding glass doors that provide mesmerizing views and direct access to the private, outdoor spaces. Guests can bring the outside in and enjoy the breathtaking water views from all rooms in the villa.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, spacious en-suite bathroom and direct access to a private balcony. On the penthouse level, the second bedroom offers two twin beds and spacious bathroom. The pool and two terraces are also located here.
Aleenta Resort & Spa is located directly on Natai Beach, a pristine, sunset-facing beach. The white sands of Natai Beach are known for being quiet and peaceful, as a result of being one of only a few resorts in the area.
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3200 square feet
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Phuket International Airport (HKT)
20 minutes by car
Natai Beach and Andaman Sea
$20 per person per night charge for twice-daily maid service and other resort amenities
Activities of Interest
- Phuket Big Buddha - A simple hike up to a cultural landmark with amazing views of Phuket.
- Two Sea Tour - Canoeing through narrow caves and exploring amazing scenery at Panak and Hong islands, as well as sightseeing at James Bond and Ping Gan islands.
- Spa Burasari - Amazing spa with treatments and massage techniques that concentrate on drawing out the toxins from the body, detoxifying the body’s most important systems and improving blood circulation.
Places of Interest
- James Bond Island - Also known as the Ao Phang Nga National Park, this is a beautiful place to come and enjoy the scenery.
- Old Phuket Town - In this historically rich part of town you will find shrines, temples, ornate and beautifully preserved 'shophouses', quaint cafés, tiny printing shops, impromptu private and public museums and even a mini ex-red light district.
- Patong Beach - The most famous beach resort on Phuket.
This is a great place to spend a week. Having a private pool, a public pools with a wonderful cabana area, and the Andaman Sea beach right there meant a great deal to us. The place was very clean and the staff most helpful. One area of improvement however, thus the four and not five stars, is the lack of sufficient cooking utensils, towels and dishes. We did get some help from the kitchen, but all was minimal. Overall, however, we were very pleased and so were our guests. Norb ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo