San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Malibu at Pacific Marlin - Malibu House #7
Malibu at Pacific Marlin - House #7
Once upon a sleepy fishing town, San Juan Del Sur has emerged as the most popular tourist destination in Nicaragua as well as a hub of tourism for all of Central America.
This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 bath beach house is an excellent size home for any group or family looking for a great get away home. Malibu House #7 is 3,767 sq. ft. and can sleep up to 8 people! Options of a King, Queen, Double Single, or Single make for easy sleeping arrangements.
Malibu boasts high end interior finishes like custom hardwood cabinets and doors throughout, elegant imported tile, PVC windows and sliding doors. Other features include lovely landscaping, security, neighborhood caretakers quarters on the premises and brick paved roads and driveways.
The home is located in the prestigious and secure neighborhood of Pacific Marlin minutes from the nightlife in San Juan del Sur and six swim/surf beaches within a thirty-minute radius.
Ocean Views from Master and Second Bedrooms, Living Room & Pool
High Ceilings Throughout (20ft Celling In Living Area)
Tropical Hardwood Finishes
Friendly Bilingual Staff
Fiber Optic Wi-Fi
Dish Network Television
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Malibu at Pacific Marlin. All interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|2 Properties
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3767 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Other
8 guests maximum
Augusto C. Sandino (Managua) International Airport
2 hour and 31 minutes by car
Looking over the Pacific Ocean and the Majestic Nacascolo Bay.
We have an energy policy, for people staying in house #7 that allows 60 killowatts of power usage per day. 60 killowatts of power is plenty for you and your family to be comfortable. We encourage you to turn off air conditioners when you are not utilizing a particular room and we suggest turning off all air conditioners when not in the home. The homes are constructed in such a way that they only take a few minutes to cool down. Usage in excess of 60 killowatts per day will result in an additional charge.
The staff will do a mandatory cleaning of this home including the patio every day for which you will be charged $65 usd per day.
A private chef is available for additional fees to prepare your meals, if requested.
Dinner prepared – $150
Nicaraguan Breakfast – $20
Meals do not include cost of groceries
Activities of Interest
- Private Cerro Negro Volcano Sandboarding Tour: Feel the rush of adrenaline boarding a volcano!
- Granada City Tour from Managua with Boat Ride on Lake Nicaragua will allow you to experience the colonial city of Granda and the enormous Lake Nicaragua.
- Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve Hiking and Ziplining Tour: A beautiful outdoor tour of the Mobacho Volcano, then a biplane experience of a lifetime through lush rainforests and coffee plantations.
Places of Interest
- There's a spectacular Petroglyph not far from town. Take a tour, or just a walk yourself to view these ancient rock carvings.
- The Monumento Nacional Cañon de Someto is a canyon that is the first impression of The Coco River. Gushing from underground, it has carved solid rock into this 3km-long gorge that drops 160m, and at times is just a hair under 10m wide.
- Convento y Museo San Francisco, one of the oldest churches in Central America. Visit the museum for a guided tour, or visit the Zapatera statuary.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo