Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from the living room of this brand new four bedroom townhome just steps away from the Breck Connect gondola stop. This home combines high, grandiose ceilings with elegant contemporary furnishings to give you the most exquisite stay possible. Surrounded by the spectacular mountains and great outdoors, immerse yourself completely in bonafide Breckenridge luxury!
Spending your days out on the slopes, the vast hiking and biking trails, or exploring the charming town of Breckenridge can be fun and exciting, but you’ll absolutely love coming back to your large and luxurious mountain oasis to refresh and unwind. In the evenings, the stone fireplace serves as the perfect gathering spot, where you can cozy up and reminisce on the adventures of the day. Chefs and foodies will love the well-appointed kitchen, where they can whip up masterpieces to serve their family at the massive dining table. After dinner, if you want to spend time in a more intimate setting, there are two equally lavish living areas, so that children can enjoy a movie or game while the adults enjoy a fancy cocktail and stimulating conversation. The great room also comes equipped with a built in music system, so you can enjoy some easy listening no matter the time of day!
The extravagant master bedroom features a private deck, with scenic views of the countryside, and makes for an ideal place to settle in for the night, delighting in the most incredible sunset you’ve ever seen!
The ski slopes are conveniently located right next to your home. You can take the gondola up the mountains to start your day of skiing or down to Breckenridge for a delicious lunch. Don’t forget to check out the cross country and snowshoe trails waiting just outside your front door. This is truly a remarkable location for skiing Breckenridge!
With so many choices, you won’t know where to begin! If once you arrive back home, and still want to spend time in the fresh mountain air, take a dip in the 8 person hot tub, while taking in the majestic vistas around you.
**Please be aware that this is a new development and there will be some noise and other inconveniences because of the on-going construction of new townhomes.***
The Resort and Town:
Breckenridge is a very polished ski resort. From superior customer service to manicured slopes, a stunning backdrop, and well developed infrastructure, everything is top notch! Breckenridge also finds the perfect balance between being a world class ski resort and maintaining a very casual laidback culture.
Part of the background of this ethos may be related to the snowboarding history of Breckenridge. Breck was the first ski resort in Colorado to permit snowboarders and they hosted the World Snowboard Championships way back in 1986. Breckenridge continues to demonstrate their commitment to snowboarding and freestyle riding, and as such Breckenridge is now a mecca for terrain park junkies.
The town of Breckenridge is also a huge drawcard. Breckenridge is arguably the best Colorado ski town! Rather than being a purpose built ski village, Breckenridge is a genuine old western town that was founded in the 1850s to serve the gold miners. These wild west roots ensure that the town has plenty of character and colour (literally considering the many colourful Victorian buildings), and the local folks are renowned for being super friendly.
Breckenridge Ski and Snowboard Terrain
The terrain at Breckenridge is spread across four mountain peaks providing 2,358 acres (954 hectares) of skiing and snowboarding, making it the 7th largest ski resort in Colorado. The terrain is serviced by an extensive lift system (31 in total) including various fast lifts.
Breckenridge has varied terrain for all ability levels. Lots of the trails are rated as green (14%) and blue (31%), so beginners and intermediates are kept incredibly happy. Some of the black runs are groomed, so they’re also fine for confident intermediates. Other terrain includes moguls, fun tree skiing, and alpine bowls for advanced and expert riders.
Townhome with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2700 square feet
Queen, Queen, King, and Other
10 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
1.5 hours by car
Panoramic Mountain View
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Nordic Center - The Nordic Center offers a broad set of rental options, and a great network of impeccably groomed trails.
- Country Boy Mine - an authentic gold mine offering mine tours, gold panning, and much more!
- Frisco Adventure Park - Fun for the whole family! The park includes biking, skating, disc golf, hiking, wagon rides, and a day lodge
- Alpine Adventure Dog Sledding - Exciting and hands-on dog sledding tours that are fun for the entire family!
- Continental Divide Winery - Enjoy a special tasting of multiple wine varieties, and craft your own unique blend using authentic vintner equipment.
Places of Interest
- T -Bar - Rotating drink specials, delicious food, and live DJs on the weekends make this place a Breckenridge staple.
- The Gold Pan Saloon - The oldest bar in Breckenridge. Warm up by the wood-burning stove while you enjoy some tasty libations.
- Two Wild Sisters - a novelty giftshop offering a wide selection of beautiful and unique jewelry.
- Carter Park - Watch your kids go down the sledding hill over and over while you enjoy sitting in the heated picnic area.
- Hoosier Pass - Take a nice drive or stroll through the breathtaking scenery of Hoosier Pass!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet