Villa Le Relais
Villa Le Relais
Enjoy staying at an authentic and charming, two bedroom, two bathroom, Mediterranean villa, located on the famed peninsula of St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Surrounded by centuries-old olive trees, lush Mediterranean vegetation and luxurious residences, this home greets guests with a sense of relaxation and sheer luxury that can only be found in the South of France.
The villa mixes modern style with classic, Mediterranean appointments, boasting chic patterns that contrast stucco and stone walls. All of the amenities of home have been entirely updated with features like a stainless steel kitchen, air conditioning, private garden, plunge pool and terrace with sunset views of the bay of Villefranche.
Both of the bedrooms are light and airy with ample windows that allow the sea breeze to drift through the room. The first bedroom is fit with a Queen and the second is fit with a full, making this the perfect getaway spot for friends or couples.
The location of Villa Le Relais places guests just a few steps from one of the 5 beaches on Cap Ferrat, and less than a 10-minute walk to the marina, shops, and fine restaurants. Its location is ideal for a relaxing, seaside vacation on Cap Ferrat with all watersports available including boating, diving, and waterskiing. Situated midway between Nice and Monaco, it is also an excellent base to explore all of Côte d'Azur.
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
Queen and Full
6 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
30 minutes by car
Sea view and mountain view
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Saint Jean-Cap-Ferrat Hike - Wonderful way to explore the coastline and take in some fresh air.
- Marina of St-Jean - Enjoy sailing, fishing, boat rentals and watersports.
- Beach Clubs of Cap Ferrat - Relax in the sands of Southern France.
Places of Interest
- Villa & Jardins Ephrussi de Rothschild - Stunning gardens and grounds that makes for the perfect evening.
- Villa Grecque Kerylos - Discover this Cote d'Azur seaside Palazzo, luxurious reconstitution of an Ancient Greek Villa.
- Monaco - This charming, old-town, famous for the Grand Prix, is just a 20 minute drive away!
A Hidden Gem!
What a fabulous stay! The location is great - about 1/2 mile walk from the village! Close to Monaco, Eze and Nice! Weather and accommodations could not have been nicer. Thank you Jean-Francois and Lucie for a great stay!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet