Cape May Point, New Jersey
Cape May Luxury
Cape May Luxury
This stunning home has just been renovated from top to bottom! Don’t miss your opportunity to vacation at one of the nicest homes on Cape May Point!
This well appointed 4 bedroom 3.5 bath 3,000 + square foot house will leave 3RD HOME members astonished as they gaze upon the beautiful ocean views. It features two master suites with private bathrooms and a covered front porch. The house has two living rooms on the first and second floors.
This home is across the street from the beach, with a beach access of about 35 feet, it’s a beautiful quite beach area which is not overly crowded. Guest may use homes beach tags, chairs, bikes, toys, umbrella. The house has a natural gas grill and outdoor shower to use after the beach.
The outdoor areas in this home make it hard to leave. Third floor sun deck has amazing views of the ocean. Second floor outdoor is a great breakfast spot with a screened in living area. It also has a 3rd floor sundeck with spectacular ocean views complete with bench seating and chaise lounges.
Things to do in Cape May:
Cape May Point is unique for the shore area, beautiful but quiet.
Just five minutes from Cape May – know for incredible restaurants and shopping (small boutique stores). Small boardwalk with miniature golf, arcades in Cape May. There are wineries within 5 minutes of house. The red store which is a great stop for breakfast lunch and inner is within walking distance of the house.
The owners have never been to the beach and not seen dolphins in the ocean, a daily sighting.
The sunsets are beautiful from Sunset Beach, they are about a 5 minute bike ride. Horseback riding can be done within 10 minutes of the house. Cape May Point Lighthouse is walking distance from house. Cape May Lewis Ferry is just 10 minutes away. Great deep sea fishing and whale watching can be done in Cape May. Within 15 minutes from the home are Amusement rides on the pier, 40 minutes away you can find Atlantic City and casinos.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3300 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Atlantic City International Airport (AIY), Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
40 minutes by car (AIY), 90 minutes by car (PHL)
Activities of Interest
- Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum - This incredible museum offers many interactive and exciting exhibits that allow visitors to learn more about the science of flight.
- Washington Street Mall - Explore through multiple local and boutique shops at this lovely outdoor mall!
- Cape May Carriage Company - Take a whimsical, horse drawn carriage through historic Cape May, learning about the history of the city as you go!
- Cape May National Golf Club - Known as one of the most beautiful courses in the state, you'll love the challenging play at this wonderful facility!
- Cape May Whale Watcher - Get up close and personal with majestic whales, or take a romantic lighthouse tour at sunset.
Places of Interest
- Cape May Historic Lighthouse - Climb nearly 200 steps to the top for breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Delaware Bay!
- Willow Creek Winery - This stunning, 50 acre winery offers up delicious wines, as well as the opportunity to gather around the warm fire pit every Friday, complete with live music!
- Emlen Physick Estate - Explore the history and culture of this gorgeous Victorian home in Cape May.
- Jersey Shore Alpacas - This small, friendly farm is located just north of Cape May, and is a perfect spot the whole family can enjoy!
- Peter Shields Inn & Restaurant - This oceanfront restaurant offers five star service and delicious food, all in a beautifully romantic atmosphere.
Cape May Point
Cape May point New Jersey is a Charming Little Village down the road from Cape May. The house was lovely, the beach close and very accessible. The owner was very helpful and responsive. Our only issue was poor internet access and no cell phone access to AT&T though one guest head Verizon and that seemed to work fine.pl ”
Great Beach House
Six of us stayed at this home during our grand childrens' Spring Break in April. Not exactly beach time. But weather helped a bit with some sunny, though chilly days. The House made all the difference. Fully modernized and very well equipped from its kitchen where we made a big Easter dinner, to the back shed with its bicycles, beach chairs, and beach toys. Ample space and two living areas with plenty of charging stations and screens gave each generation its space for quiet as well as good places for togetherness. Less than a block from a beautiful beach and an easy walk or bike ride to the lighthouse, Sunset Beach, a local pond and wildlife refuge, the house afforded many activities even in inclement weather. The third level deck makes a great place to watch the sunset over the Delaware Bay. The house makes an excellent retreat. Thanks to the owners.”
Cape May Luxry
Cape May Luxury is a very well appointed, spacious and very easy to settle into and have a great week. The owners were very helpful preparing us for our visit. Loved the availability of the bikes and beach gear. Very nice location close to the beach but quiet and relaxing.”
Far from the maddening crowd
This home exceeded our expectations in that it is just far enough from town to provide peace and quiet and yet close enough to take advantage of shops and restaurants. Lovely home with all amenities, just a short walk to private, clean beach for walking or dolphin watching. Five stars”
Fantastic House in Cape May
This property is excellent in design, comfort and location. The owners are very accomodating and welcoming in every way. The house is very close to a beautiful beach in a lovely quiet neighborhood and still quite close to all the Jersey Shore has to offer. This property is highly recommended.”
Cape May Point
Very family-friendly house less than a block to a very quiet and nice beach. The house is updated and fitting for the beach location. Easy drive to Cape May, but removed in the peaceful Caper May Point area. An excellent week for our family and we'd love to return!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet