New York Luxury
New York Luxury
One moment inside of this luxurious, breathtaking New York duplex, will capture guest’s senses and take them to a place of peaceful relaxation, in the midst of the Big Apple. The view from this 4,000 square foot, two-bedroom residence’s terrace will soothe the mind and the serenity delivered from the artistic modern design will inspire you to explore all that New York has to offer.
This duplex spans two levels of an exquisite eight-story architectural wonder, boasting two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The first level offers a more formal living and dining experience with direct access to an immaculately landscaped terrace. The open living room, with wood-burning fireplace, and dining space flows into the library/bar room, while the kitchen opens into the den. The kitchen is outfitted with polished statuary marble countertops, Gaggenau appliances, and a Bardiglio backsplash. Additionally, on this floor, you will find a laundry room, half bathroom room, and beautiful custom tiled Steam room.
Ascend up an elegant staircase to make your way to the upper living area. The master suite's lavish en-suite bathroom boasts a bathtub, dual sinks, and fixtures by Barber Wilson. The other bedroom also offers an en-suite bathroom with luxurious fixtures.
There is one parking spot with valet service included with the apartment, the concierge can arrange.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Newark International Airport (EWR), Laguardia Airport (LGA)
45 minutes by car (EWR) or 40 minutes by car (LGA)
Views of the bustling New York City streets!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Chelsea Street Pier (35 minutes) - With plenty of shops to peruse, the Chelsea Pier makes for a lovely afternoon.
- Broadway Shows (20 minutes) - See an incredible show on the great White Way!
- Designer Shopping - New York City offers plenty of upscale shops for you to enjoy.
- Central Park (30 minutes) - Go for a jog, walk, or simply enjoy the incredible nature.
Places of Interest
- The Whitney Museum of American Art (25 minutes) - Explore your way through incredible exhibitions.
- MOMA (20 minutes) - This famous museum offers plenty of contemporary art to experience.
- Statue of Liberty (40 minutes) - See this famous American icon up close and personal!
- Empire State Building (15 minutes) - Ride to the top for sweeping views of the entire city!
- Momofuku Ssäm Bar (20 minutes) - This East Village restaurant offers up spicy, enticing dishes with a ton of flavor.
Dan M.October 2019
Spectacular base for a New York adventure
We thoroughly enjoyed our five days in this beautiful and well appointed flat. It was perfectly located for our exploring of the city and a warm and welcoming place to come back to at the end of each day. Surrounded by lovely shops and cafes with a friendly 24 hour team on the door to welcome you home at the end of each day. We would highly recommend this luxurious residence.”
Petronio N.June 2018
Great stay in Soho
Great escape for those that enjoy the Soho area. Very well located within walking distance from various good restaurants and shops. The flat is flawless, very spacious and well equipped. Thanks for the hospitality!”
Brice J.May 2018
Can I give this property a 6 star review?
This Manhattan property is amazing - The decorating is impeccable and so very tasteful. There was so much room, was a true luxury in NYC. Unfortunately it was raining all week, so I did not get a chance to use the beautifully landscaped patio. And the doormen were all very polite and helpful. Best is the owner, who was easy to communicate with, and so very friendly, thank you for your hospitality Monica! Brice, Founders Club”