Ocean Front Penthouse
This exclusive oceanfront penthouse offers incredible ocean and marina views, exclusive terraces, and is located in a wonderfully private gated community. With two bedrooms and two and a half bath, this fabulous getaway destination is beautifully furnished, offering all the exoticism of the islands combined with unparalleled luxury.
During your stay, you will be pampered beyond belief. Both bedrooms are spacious with en suite bathrooms, complete with plenty of room for everything you need. The wall-to-wall sliding glass doors run the length of the condo, blending into the walls, allowing the sunlight to completely bathe the main room. This makes the incredible, intimate covered terrace feel like an extension of the living space. It is the perfect place to relax in the hot tub, and take in the stunning water views and magnificent sunsets.
The kitchen has just been updated with cream quartz countertops and new stainless steel appliances. It opens right onto the main living space. Impeccable tile floors and high ceilings throughout, create a a spacious and open feeling. The condo is an end unit, offering you and your family even more privacy. There is a unique, gated front terrace which provides a serene, breezy spot to relax and watch the boats sail into the marina.
Puerto Aventuras offers lush tropical gardens and pristine white sandy beaches, with the casual sophistication of a world class resort and marina community. You will feel completely at home here, and the gated entry will allow for complete safety. Our complex is located next door to a small Omni hotel, and their beach bar and restaurant are open to the public, with weekly membership to their basic gym available as well.
The Puerto Aventuras community is a true paradise destination. You don't even have to leave the neighborhood to enjoy fine dining, amazing diving, deep sea fishing, golfing, the finest shopping, among many other activities. Our condo is located within strolling distance to everything. Puerto Aventuras holds practically endless opportunities for the serious adventurer. Enjoy excellent local fishing with a choice of blue water fishing in the Mexican Caribbean or fly fishing, including day trips to the Bay of Ascension for bone and permit fishing. Or if you prefer, diving trips leave Puerto Aventuras daily to take you scuba diving through caverns and caves or on reefs near Puerto Aventuras and off the beautiful island of Cozumel. You can even take a resort course that has you scuba diving in one day. If you're searching for adventure on the open seas, there are several sailing charters that go out from the marina and provide lunch and snorkel gear. And, if swimming with the dolphins is on your bucket list, you can do that from the marina as well! On a less ambitious day, you can walk to a nine-hole golf course in Puerto Aventuras or go to a beautiful 18-hole course in nearby Playacar. Puerto Aventuras is located in the middle of the Mayan Riviera, so there is also much to see and do outside our community. The resort is very close to Playa del Carmen and the Mayan ruins and sea turtle haven of Tulum. Cozumel is a short ferry ride across from Playa del Carmen. The Mayan ruins of Coba and Chichen Itza are a bit farther, but can be seen on a full day trip.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Queen
5 guests maximum
Cancún International Airport - CUN
1 hour by car
Ocean and Marina views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wet Set Diving Adventures - Your destination for outstanding scuba, snorkel, and SNUBA on the second largest reef in the world!
- Delphinus Puerto Morelos - A habitat where you can interact with beautiful dolphins and also learn about environmental education, conservation and welfare of marine mammals!
- Rancho Bonanza - Explore the fascinating and exotic landscape of Riviera Maya on horseback!
- Buceo Xtabay - Offering shark dives, and seasonal whale shark diving excursions, this is the adventure of a lifetime!
- Marina La Bonita - The #1 Watersports and Tours Company in Cancun and the Riviera Maya!
Places of Interest
- Puerto Morelos Reef - Swim in one of the most gorgeous, natural reefs on the planet.
- Mayan Ruins - Explore the ancient cities of Coba and Chichen Itza, full of mysteries waiting for you to discover!
- Playa del Carmen - One of the top diving destinations in the world, thanks to vibrant sea life, and dazzling underwater caverns.
- Cenote La Noria - Well known among dive enthusiasts, one of the most gorgeous natural wonders in Mexico.
- Akumal Beach - Swim with the turtles
- Puerto Aventuras Marina - lots of restaurants, swim with the dolphins or join a catamaran trip
Great Location; Short on Consumables
Very nice location. Great views. Friendly staff. Interesting area. Unfortunately, the property management company has a policy of allowing the housekeeping staff to take any consumables between rentals. So,,,, there will be no dishwasher detergent, no washing machine detergent, no plastic bags for leftovers, and no plastic wrap. Certainly not a deal killer, but truly an unnecessary inconvenience that should be remedied by a change in policy. ”