Fasching Haus Luxury Condo
Fasching Haus Luxury Condo
The Fasching Haus offers convenience and modern luxury in the heart of Aspen. Only two blocks from Aspen Mountain and Gondola Plaza, and within walking distance to historic Lift 1A, your mountain getaway could not get any better! This third floor, three-bedroom, three-bath residence features all the amenities of home and sleeps up to six guests.
This residence has everything that guests need after a day exploring the trails, ski-slopes, and history of Aspen. Catch up with one another in the open living with a gas fireplace, while the chef of the group prepares a meal in the upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Keep your eyes on the mountain too from your private deck that boasts phenomenal views of Red Mountain.
All of the bedrooms in this residence are en-suite and masterfully suited with luxurious amenities like steam showers and flat screen TVs. The Fasching Haus community area has a large hot-tub that is perfect for melting away any soreness or stress before heading off to sleep.
Guests at the Fasching Haus receive complimentary access to an on-site heated pool and hot tub, community area with grill, complimentary Aspen airport transfers, on-site free parking, on-site front desk and check-in, concierge desk, on-site workout facility, on-site laundry room, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
All guests receive complimentary access to local health club facilities. (Passes can be obtained from any Frias front desk during regular business hours.)
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King, King, and Full + Twin
6 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Aspen Mountain and Red Mountain
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Wheeler Opera House - Catch a show at this Aspen landmark that has served as the premier entertainment venue since 1889.
- Benedict Music Tent - This 2,050-seat venue is the only tensile structure of it's type, in the world, to host world-class music performances. A must see!
- Ski and Snowboard - This home is conveniently located close to Snowmass, Buttermilk and The Highlands.
Places of Interest
- The Maroon Bells - While the Maroon Bells are touted as the most photographed place in Colorado, pictures simply don’t do the peaks justice.
- Aspen Mountain - This luxurious ski resort is just steps away from this home.
- Remède Aspen Luxury Spa at the St. Regis - Spa guests enjoy complimentary access to all Remède areas including a newly refreshed oxygen lounge, steam caves, cold plunges, hot tubs, fitness center, and Confluence waterfall.
Lovely Aspen Stay
We certainly enjoyed staying at this lovely property. It is only 2 blocks from the ski slopes although we were there during the fall season. The property owners were very helpful in preparing us for the stay. Blessings all, Mike and Marilyn Phillipps PS: we stay somewhere in Aspen once or twice a year. This is a great option,”