Spectacular Log home on the top of Mont Olympia, Ski in Ski out 45 minutes from Mont Tremblant or Montreal. This log home is an experience and a destination in itself. There is so many things to do right here that your family will not want to leave. (No animals/pets please.)
In the summer, you can use the pool, the tennis court, the bicycles, the trampoline, the sand box, the children play house and slide and swings, the outdoor ping pong table. In the winter, you can use our indoor jacuzzi, which is actually a lap pool, the pool table, our fully equipped gym, all the toys in the world, the foot table, the large screen cinema type to watch movies, you can hike in paths starting at the base of our house either by foot or in the winter with snowshoes, you can use our sleighs to slide on a hill on our property.
Many ski hills, lakes and golf courses are within minutes reach, not to mention the vibrant and culinary city of Montreal close by. There is a public golf course located at 2 minutes from the house. A bicycle path named Le Petit Train du Nord which goes through many cities of the Laurentians is at 5 minutes from the house. The same path is used in the winter by cross country skiers. There are two scandinavian type of spas with hot tubs, steam rooms and sauna with outdoor access to the river that can be used year round at 5 minutes from the house.
Shopping and dining can be found within less than 10 minutes in Saint-Sauveur. There are outlets located 10 minutes from the house in the direction of Saint-Sauveur. The house is located on Mont-Olympia, a family friendly ski hill. Many other ski hills can be found within 15 minutes of driving. You can easily drive to Mont Tremblant for more intense skiing and lots of activities year round.
Also, you can shop at the top designers and feast at internationally renowned restaurants in Montreal within 45 minutes. Montreal is know for the french architecture in the area of Old Montreal. It has the best and most varied cuisine at great prices. You get a feeling of Europe while being in America. It's also well known for all the shopping centres connected together by tunnels which gives you kilometres long of shopping without stepping outside right in downtown Montreal.
No animals please.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, 15000 square feet
King, Bunk, Queen, Queen, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport - YUL
40 minutes by car
Top of the mountain 270 degree view of the Laurentians and 4 ski hills
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut - Spend a day tubing, skiing, or sledding in piles of snow!
- Club de golf Piedmont - Located on the north shore, halfway between Montreal and Tremblant, this course offers quality golf at a unique and popular site.
- Mont Olympia - The premiere ski school of Quebec.
- Tennis, pool/Jacuzzi, walking trails in the woods (on premises)
- Golf (2 minutes away), Water park (10 minutes away), Pickle ball courts (5 minutes away)
- Toboggan summer and winter installation (10 minutes away)
- Ski & snowshoeing (on premises)
- Boat rental on lake (20 minutes away)
- Bike path on 230 km, the longest one in Canada (2 minutes away)
- Mont Tremblant activities, lakes and mountains (40 minutes away)
Places of Interest
- Polar Bear's Club - Less than 45 minutes from Montreal, in the majestic Saint-Sauveur Valley, the Polar Bear’s Club-Spa offers a wide variety of relaxing treatments.
- Mont Tremblant - Visit this charming city, complete with a full service resort with skiing and golf offered year round!
- Saint-Sauveur - Here you'll find everything you want when it comes to winter and summer outdoor activities!
- Au Pays des Merveilles, attraction park for young children (15 minutes away)
- Village du Père Noël, attraction park for young children (20 minutes away)
- Mountain biking with lift on Mont Avila (10 minutes away)
- Montreal jazz festival and other festivals, museums, restaurants, shopping, Old Port of Montreal with numerous activities (45 minutes away)
- Icar for karting and car driving experiences on track (20 minutes away)
Great Family spot
Mountain estate is very spacious - lots of bedrooms, very large great room and kitchen. 2nd kitchen in basement area. Large game rooms. Nice pool area. About 40 minutes to Mont Tremblant, and about 1 hour to Montreal, depending on traffic. A very nice location for our family get-together. ”
Incredible house with all the toys! Beautiful views... A great place to enjoy The Laurentians!”
Spectular Mountain Retreat
Thank you for sharing your mountain retreat. We thoroughly enjoyed the stunning mountain views and your luxury log home, including the gourmet kitchen, home theatre and games tables. They made staying inside on a rainy week a pleasure. We also appreciated how close we were to the city, making for easy day trips to enjoy dining and sightseeing in Montreal.”
We had an incredible family vacation, the house is located at the top of the mountain, with beautiful views, perfect for a family trip with all the amenities and lots of thing to do with the kids, the owners are great hosts and the staff took excellent care of us. We can't wait to return.”
Our family vacation was perfect and the setting was beautiful. We were met by the owner and she explained everything available in their gorgeous house. There was plenty of rooms on three levels with lots of entertainment spaces. We enjoyed the pool, tennis courts, hot tub, theater room and work out facility. We did a lot of cooking in the gourmet kitchen and grilling on the pit. We were very comfortable away from home. We LOVE Canada and would love to return in the winter. We thank Nathalie for her warm welcome and for sharing her 3rd home with us. We hope that she will allow us to visit her again someday. Best wishes in the future. The Mansour Family from USA. ”
Great place to relax with friends,Plenty for everyone to do on site. We really enjoyed the pools and the theater room.The view is spectacular.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo