Gorgeous Lake Austin Estate Home
Gorgeous Lake Austin Estate Home
Welcome to the best views in Austin, Texas! This private, gated, five-bedroom Lake Austin estate is situated on 4.35 acres with the most spectacular views of Lake Austin and the Texas hill country. Sitting high above Lake Austin on 6500 square feet with over 200 feet of water frontage below, there is a private boat dock, sports court, a negative edge pool, and spa.
The unbelievable outdoor kitchen and living space are perfect for entertaining, inviting you and your family outside to create new memories. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream with a Subzero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf range, three sinks, two dishwashers, ice maker, and quartzite islands. With a fantastic view from virtually every room, there are three living areas. a media room, exercise room, and executive office. There are two stunning master bedrooms, both with lake views. Each master bedroom boasts a huge, luxurious master bath with onyx countertops and a large soaking tub and a walk-in shower. There are three secondary bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms.
The home is located on a ridge above the lake and boat dock so if you rent or bring a boat you will want to pick up guests at Ski Shores Waterfront cafe and docks to make it easier for guest to get in and out of the boat. There are boat rentals in the area as well.
You are minutes away from the infamous Ski Shores Waterfront Cafe, where you and your friends can enjoy live music, margaritas, and munchies, all sitting right on the shores of Lake Austin. There are many nearby options for dining and entertainment. The beautiful outdoor shopping mall, the Domain, is 15 minutes away, and you are 20 minutes from downtown and all that the Capitol City has to offer.
Enjoy your trip to Austin in leisure and luxury at this stunning estate!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6500 square feet, 604 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
55 minutes by car
One of the most spectacular views of Lake Austin and Hill Country anywhere!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Daily maid service available upon request and additional charge.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lake Travis Zip Line Adventures (25 minutes) - Soar across the amazing views of hill country on a zip lining adventure!
- Sail Austin Charters (40 minutes) - Sail across the shining waters of Lake Travis on luxury yacht.
- Rock-About Climbing Adventure (1 hour and 15 minutes) - Test yourself on a guided rock climbing tour!
- Austin Zoo (50 minutes) - The kids will love exploring through the exhibits at the Austin Zoo.
Places of Interest
- Lake Austin (10 minutes) - Engage in a number of entertaining water activities at the lake!
- Hamilton Pool Preserve (1 hour) - This beautiful hidden gem is a gorgeous reminder of the incredible beauty of this part of the country.
- Broken Spoke (35 minutes) - Engage in a little two-stepping a this charming bar.
- Barton Springs Pool (35 minutes) - This outdoor swimming pool is filled with water from nearby natural springs.
- Guild (25 minutes) - Boasting thoughtful cuisine and a delicious raw bar, this trendy restaurant is a must try!
Best view in Texas
I will promise you..... you will not find a better view in Texas than this home. Perched on a high cliff looking up and down Lake Austin for miles in each direction. The home has an amazing outdoor grilling and seating area along with a pool. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you need. Host were responsive and great to work with and would highly recommend this home to all members. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility