Lahinch Golf Links Home
Lahinch is a small, welcoming and truly lively holiday resort on Liscannor Bay, on the northwest coast of County Clare, Ireland. The shape of the resort creates Atlantic breakers that attract surfing and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world
This is a fantastic brand new home overlooking the renowned Klondike hole at Lahinch golf course in County Clare, Ireland, rated in the top 5 golf courses in Ireland.
The property is beautifully furnished and decorated in a modern style featuring 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a spacious open plan kitchen/lounge area and large dining room.
There is a state-of-the-art audiovisual system throughout the house for fantastic entertainment all controlled through your Ipad or smart-phone.
All the rooms in the house enjoy stunning panoramic golf views all around.
The clubhouse is only three minutes walk from house so get ready to enjoy some great golf.
The property is located on the Atlantic side of Ireland towards the Cliffs of Moher with fantastic and rugged natural landscape all around.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Shannon Airport - SNN
30 mins by car
Stunning views over the green Irish countryside.
Activities of Interest
- This coastline benefits from Atlantic breakers that attract surfing and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world and Lahinch has earned a reputation as a top ‘surf centre’.
- Fishing - The fishing in the area is great, especially for pike and trout. Local experienced fishing guides will be glad to provide instruction and local knowledge.
- Bird watchers will find the marshes north of the town extremely irs will find the marshes north of the town extremely interesting with its wide variety of terrestrial, freshwater and marine birds.
- High quality golf is right at your doorstep. The property overlooks the renowned Klondike hole at Lahinch Golf Course rated amongst the top 5 course in Ireland.
Places of Interest
- Cliffs of Moher – Stretching along the Atlantic coast these stunning cliffs reach a height of over 200 metres and offer fantastic views.
- The Dingle Peninsula – Extending into the Atlantic Ocean the beautiful peninsula offers amazing walks along the coast or swimming from its beaches.
- Visit the rugged windswept natural landscape of the Burren to reconnect with nature and wildlife.
We just returned from a wonderful week at Lahinch Golf Links Home. The home is beautifully decorated and ideal for four couples or four golfers. The local restaurants are a short ten minute walk from the home and the Lahinch Golf Links are across the street. Maria and Mark, the owners, were delightful and helpful. I would highly recommend this home. Larry W”
I can't imagine there being a nicer place to stay in Ireland!!!
After many days of travel throughout southern Ireland, it was so nice to arrive at the Lahinch house. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted by the owners, Maria and Mark, who gave us wonderful recommendations and treated us like old friends. Their beautiful home is only a few months old, wonderfully decorated, and has all of the modern conveniences and comforts. In addition, out the front windows, there is an unobstructed view of the Lahinch Championship Golf Course, and out the back windows, there is an unobstructed view of yet another golf course. I will confess that I didn't want to leave. It was definitely a memorable trip that was made even more wonderful by Mark and Maria. I can't imagine there being a nicer place to stay in Ireland.”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo