Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
Wildwood Crest Retreat
Wildwood Crest Retreat
This whimsical, yet modern Wildwood Crest home provides you with the perfect beachside retreat. Resting on 3800 square feet, this gorgeous four-bedroom property boasts charming, classic seaside architecture located in the heart of this serene, seaside town.
The interiors of this sensational home are decorated in an elegant and classic style, reminiscent of the Victorian style homes that characterize the area. Gleaming hardwood floors extend through the entirety of the open floor plan, perfectly matching the gorgeous, timbered finishes that can be found in the living room, dining room and kitchen. As you sink down into one of the plush sofas that fill the living room, you’ll be delighted by the bright and lively atmosphere created by the beautiful paintings and chic décor pieces that fill the area.
From the living room, you’ll step into the spacious, gourmet kitchen, straight out of a master chef’s dream. Gorgeously crafted cabinetry fills this space, along with state of the art appliances and gleaming countertops to help make cooking a breeze! Enjoy a casual meal or a steaming cup of coffee at the breakfast bar, and enjoy more formal meals in the elegant dining room, with seating enough for six.
This home features four lovely bedrooms, each offering exquisite décor and refreshing, luxurious linens. The master suite offers a large, king-sized bed and a pristine attached bathroom. The next two bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, and in the last room, you’ll find a bunk bed, just perfect for the kids!
This home’s location offers unsurpassed tranquility while still providing you easy access to every amenity and local hotspot. Wildwood’s renowned boardwalk is just minutes away, offering twinkling lights, delicious food, and thrilling theme park rides galore! The beaches in Wildwood offer clean, white sand and crystalline waters, perfect for an afternoon spent splashing in the waves or enjoying the rays of the sun. All of Cape May’s finest restaurants and high-end shops are close to you as well, and the glitz and glamour of Atlantic City is just a short drive away!
Escape from the stress of your everyday life at this serene beach getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Atlantic City International Airport - ACY
40 minutes by car
Charming views of the neighborhood!
Activities of Interest
- Thunder Cat Dolphin Watch - Get up close and personal with these playful animals!
- Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Park - Enjoy a night of family fun at this classic seaside amusement park.
- Silver Bullet Tours - Gear up for an exciting outing on the water!
- Splash Zone Water Park - Enjoy this amazing mix of adrenaline-pumping action and family friendly fun!
- Royal Flush Fishing - Come rain or shine, Royal Flush will make sure you have a productive trip out on the water!
Places of Interest
- Atlantic City - Head to Atlantic City for a night on the town, full of glitz and glamour
- Cape May - Enjoy the grand Victorian houses and serene beaches of this beautiful seaside town.
- Wildwood Beach - Enjoy pristine, sandy beaches and crystal clear waters!
- Seaport Aquarium - Your kids will love all the exciting exhibits at this aquarium.
- Beach Creek Oyster Bar and Grill - This casual surf 'n' turf eatery provides an intimate dining room and great live music.
This house is AMAZING, the location is AMAZING, the owners are AMAZING!!!! You can walk to the beach, they have everything you need, a quick ride to the boardwalk, or Cape May. I can't say enough GREAT things about this house. We can't wait to go back!!!!!! If you have the chance to stay here DO IT!!!!! Perfect for a small family, or even a few families! Maria and Joe were so nice and easy to work with, VERY ACCOMMODATING!!! It was a perfect week!!!!”
South Jersey Shore
This was our first time using 3rd Home and our first visit to the South Jersey Shore. The Winalski’s home is wonderful and beautifully decorated. It was nicely appointed, but still very comfortable. It was spotless on our arrival. It has a great location being close to all the activity of Wildwood, but only about 10 minute drive from the charm of Cape May. We enjoyed the beaches and restaurants of both towns. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo