New York City, New York
If you're coming to New York, then do it like a Wall Street broker. Live and play just steps away from the bulls and bears at this spacious one-bedroom studio loft, boasting 700 square feet, and located right on Wall Street! Enjoy word class dining, entertainment and tourist attractions within a short walk of our front door.
The apartment features an open kitchen allowing a great flow for entertaining, or an intimate evening. The bedroom area has plenty of closet space and a luxurious king bed. The bathroom features custom wood cabinetry and marble floors.
This lovely property sits adjacent to the Hyatt-managed Andaz Hotel. Defining world-class luxury with a full-service lifestyle and an abundance of amenities, residents will have access to hotel room service, catering, housekeeping, valet laundry and personal concierge. The building features a roof deck and rooftop lounge with dramatic views of downtown Manhattan. There is an entire amenity floor with a fitness center, children's playroom, media lounge and billiards room.
Staying at this luxurious studio means having all you need right at your fingertips. From shopping at Brookfield Place buzzing with prominent brands such as Le District, Saks Fifth Avenue, Hermes, and Burberry, to the Westfield World Trade Center, you’ll be at the center of it all. With easy access to nearly every subway line and the newly constructed Fulton Center, to major food markets and restaurants like Dean and Deluca, Eataly, Nobu, El Vez, Blue Smoke, North End Grill, and much more, there’s something for everyone. There’s also the South Street Seaport a short distance away with its many shops and eateries situated on the East River with stunning views of Brooklyn and Manhattan’s historic bridges.
Discover New York through the eyes of Wall Street, and live in the lap of luxury for one amazing week!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet
2 guests maximum
LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
30 minutes by car
Historic Stone Street, Hanover Square, and Financial District buildings.
Activities of Interest
- Sightseeing - Take in the astounding sights that New York has to offer, such as Rockefeller Center, NBC Studios, and the Empire State Building.
- Broadway - Be sure to experience a New York City Broadway production!
- The Whitney Museum of American Art - Tour this preeminent institution devoted to the art of the United States.
- MOMA - The Museum of Modern Art - Tour this museum that houses thought-provoking modern and contemporary art.
Places of Interest
- New York Stock Exchange - Beautiful architecture and nice area to walk around and feel the financial district vibes.
- World Financial Center/Brookfield Place - High end shopping mall with a gourmet food court.
- South Street Seaport - Features cutting-edge dining, shopping, & entertainment making the district one of NYC's ultimate destinations.
- Central Park - For more than 150 years, visitors have flocked to Central Park's 843 green acres in the heart of Manhattan.
Fabulous Stay off Wall St
Our stay at The Bull was fabulous- Tom was a great host, keeping in contact to make sure we checked in okay. The apartment is one bedroom but very spacious for two, with two bathrooms and a full kitchen with all the utensils needed to make some meals. The location is even better, so close to a beautiful view of the Brooklyn Bridge and also the Staten Island Ferry. Also close to all stores and subways to go further into the city. Thanks Tom for a fab stay! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility