Luxury in Deer Valley
Park City, Utah
This beautiful mountain luxury Deer Valley estate is sure to satisfy you need for exceptional luxury and comfort on your next vacation! An eclectic fusion of western, rustic elements and contemporary pieces, this five bedroom home’s architecture and thoughtful design are spacious and offer all the amenities one could need.
Gorgeous hardwood floors, luxury appliances and modern stonework are just a few of the features that you’ll find in the large contemporary kitchen. This home was built for entertaining guests, and the large open landscape of the home provides the perfect place to do so. Picturesque mountain vistas can be seen from every window, including a spectacular view of the slopes as well as the beautiful tranquility of the forest. Multiple levels of recreation and living space allow you opportunities for intimacy, as well as space to gather with your family and friends.
There are two master suites with luxury en-suite baths, with the main level master suite opening out to a lovely sitting area with your very own hot tub. The second master king suite is also upstairs, with equally large bathroom, more luxury finishes and oversized euro shower. On the main level, you’ll find another luxurious suite, this one with a queen bed and adjacent private bath. A large bunk room if found upstairs with four full beds, giving the kids the perfect spot to play while the adults enjoy some quality time together. An additional queen suite can be found on the main floor, also with an adjoining bath. This expansive condo is ideal for large parties, so make sure to bring the entire family!
Upstairs you’ll find another recreation center, ideal for unwinding after a long day spent in the mountain wilderness. Large vaulted ceilings, a secondary TV area with plush, comfortable furnishings, a full billiard area, wet bar and secondary kitchen allow for endless amounts of fun!
Treat yourself to a peaceful dip in the hot tub after a sledding adventure through the tree lined path in your very own backyard. If you feel like exploring more of your surroundings, never fear! This picture perfect neighborhood is ideally located in Park City proper, only a mile from the historic district and under a mile to Deer Valley’s base lodge area. Take a short drive to the historic district, and explore the gourmet cafes and charming shops that line the streets. Delight in all the luxury that Park City has to offer in summer or winter in Solamere.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3700 square feet, 344 square meters
King, Queen, Other, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Alpine Coaster - Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster!
- Red Pine Adventures - Discover the winter wonderland of Park City with only locally convenient mountain guiding comapny.
- Utah Outdoor Adventures - Your concierge to the outdoor world in Park City, and the premier outdoor guide service to Park City!
- Gorgoza Park - Spend a day tubing in the snow at this fun-filled adventure park!
- All Season Adventures - This adventure group specializes in unique and custom trips and are happy to accommodate groups of any size and adventurers of all ages.
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Cognition Winery - Sample the finest wines at Park City's first major winery.
- Jupiter Peak - A gorgeous mountaintop, and one of the most popular skiing destinations in Park City.
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter - The Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter is a 1,200 acre nature Preserve and a 10,000 square foot LEED Platinum building with interactive exhibits about the surrounding environment. Come explore with the family!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail - This trail offers stunning views of the Wasatch Mountain Range as it travels across wetlands in Silver Creek Canyon, through small towns, and along Weber River to Echo Reservoir.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet