Bournemouth , Dorset, United Kingdom
The Green House Boutique Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
The Green House Boutique Hotel opened to critical acclaim in 2010 following a complete renovation of this stunning listed Victorian Villa. More than 4 million was invested in the refurbishment to create an award winning eco-chic luxury 4 star beach side property. Home of the Michelin recommended, 2AA rosette Arbor Restaurant, The Green House offers fantastic quality with comfortable friendly hospitality, a home away from home.
Just a short walk from Bournemouth beach, this elegant, award-winning eco-friendly hotel features rooms with handmade furniture. The restaurant serves food made using local and organic produce.
This booking is for a one double bedroom. Boutique rooms each have organic bed linens, a flat-screen TV and a sleek bathroom with a walk-in shower. Bathrooms also feature a natural stone basin and free luxury toiletries.
The Arbor Restaurant serves a creative menu, and the wine list is fully organic and biodynamic. A cooked breakfast menu is available, as are afternoon teas and seasonal specials.
The Green House uses natural and sustainable materials where possible, reducing the hotel’s impact on the environment. The staff is trained on sustainability, and all suppliers are considered by their environmental standards.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Southampton airport (39km)
45 min by car
Beautiful views of the gardens
Activities of Interest
- There are museums, galleries, amusement arcades, crazy golf, play parks and an oceanarium. You can bring friends and family of all ages too – there’ll be something for everyone to enjoy.
- You don’t have to go very far for rippling waves and sparkling seas. Here in Bournemouth you can take to your surfboard, kayak or paddleboard and get straight out onto the open water.
- Pier Zip - World's first pier to shore zip line.
- Bournemouth Beach - Miles of golden sand stretch from Hengistbury Head into Poole Harbour, plenty of space for you and your family.
Places of Interest
- Bournemouth Gardens - Enjoy acres of beautiful managed gardens
- Wimborne Minster - Picturesque market town famed for the Minster
- Bournemouth Pier - An essential part of any visit to Bournemouth
- Corfe Castle - Thousand-year-old royal castle shaped by warfare
Nice and friendly boutique hotel
Excellent location to explore the area, Highlights include Old Harry Rocks, New Forest and Corfe Castle. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet