North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Take your family vacation to Myrtle Beach for sun-kissed relaxation and adventure. Located on the Windy Hill Marsh, this three bedroom residence is ideally situated across the street from Barefoot Landing, a lively area for shopping and entertainment, and a ten-minute walk to the beach. With the convenience of a gas golf cart provided by the hosts, guests will be able to explore all of North Myrtle Beach with ease!
In 2017, this residence was entirely gutted and renovated with high-end appliances, furnishings, and linens. The living area features an open floor plan that flows from the kitchen, past the breakfast bar and dining table, through the TV area, and out onto the gracious screened-in porch. Guests can prepare dinner in the kitchen or out on the grill, and never have to miss a moment of the entertainment!
All of the bedrooms in this cozy residence feature brand new furniture, bedding, and linens. The Master bedroom boasts a Queen bed, flat screen TV, and renovated Master bathroom. A crib is provided in this room for the littlest guests. The two guest bedrooms also feature flat screen TVs and share a full bathroom – one bedroom is fit with a Queen, the other is fit with two Queens.
The complex has its own pool area with a scenic walking path, hot tub, and picnic areas that overlook the marsh.
The entire parking lot is gated with a secure passcode, so guests can park right outside the condo door, walk up seven steps, and quickly be at home.
With how close this home is located to everything, a rental car is not necessary. Myrtle Beach is equipped with Uber and Lyft, both of which can take guests to and from the airport, out to dinner, or even to the grocery store.
There is public parking at the beach or you can walk to it in about 10 minutes. For guests that choose to rent a gas golf cart for the week, there is even golf cart parking! We also have a wagon and 4 beach chairs, so you will always be prepared for a day in the sand.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
Queen, 2x Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Myrtle Beach International Airport - MYR
30 minutes by car
Gorgeous views of the marsh.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Barefoot Resort & Golf - Home to the most decorated multi-course golf resort in Myrtle Beach.
- Carolinabackwoods ATV Tours - Enjoy some fun in the mud!
- Great Escapes Kayak Expeditions - We transport you up river in our kayak van so you paddle down river with the slow moving current through a protected wildlife refuge.
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course - A great outdoor adventure for families, friends and groups.
Places of Interest
- Barefoot Landing - This large venue for shops, restaurants and entertainment has the feel of an old-fashioned fishing village.
- 22 restaurants in walking distance!
- Cherry Grove Fishing Pier - Rebuilt 1950s fishing pier offering a tackle shop, a restaurant/bar & a 2-story observation deck.
- Alligator Adventure - Animal park showcasing a range of species featuring swamps with alligators, plus live shows.
- O.D. Pavilion Amusement Park - Family amusement with roller coasters, go-karts, a ferris wheel, games & beach-boardwalk atmosphere.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet