Hyatt High Sierra Lodge - 2 Bedroom Residence - North Lake Tahoe
Incline Village, Nevada
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge - 2 Bedroom Residence
The High Sierra Lodge is located in the heart of magnificent North Lake Tahoe, privately tucked away behind the Hyatt Regency hotel. The perfect retreat for couples and families alike, this two-bedroom condo is nestled on 1000 square feet in the middle of a majestic, mountain paradise. The High Sierra Lodge includes all the finery of a luxury hotel along with all the comfort and intimacy of a private home.
The main living room of this mountain getaway is beautifully appointed, boasting rustic, mountain-themed décor and ample seating surrounding a grand, stone fireplace. Many a night will be spent by the fire, basking in the warm glow of its soothing light as you gather with your loved ones. Just off the living space sits a private terrace. Enjoy the brisk mountain air as the shimmering sun slowly dips down in the sky, against a spectacular backdrop of towering mountains.
The elegant dining area in this lavish condo sits within the confines of the living room, just off of the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything an amateur chef could need to whip up a delicious creation, including modern, state of the art appliances, and a spacious breakfast bar where you can sip on your morning cup of coffee in peace.
Each of the lush and spacious bedrooms offers the upmost comfort and elegance, perfectly suited to be your private retreat during your vacation. The maser suite provides an expansive, king-sized bed, and is attached to a pristine master bathroom, complete with a large shower, and refreshing spa tub. The other bedroom contains two equally comfortable full-sized beds, and both bedrooms offer resort quality, silky soft linens that will lull you to sleep with ease every night.
The superior High Sierra Lodge is just a two-minute stroll away from the gorgeous and thrilling Lake Tahoe, meaning your lakeside adventure is closer than ever! During your stay, you’ll have exclusive access to the beach on Lake Tahoe, access to the swimming pool and hot tub within the clubhouse area, and the ability to plan multiple exhilarating excursions through the expert concierge team! These excursions include exciting activities such as fishing, water skiing, skydiving, horseback riding, and so much more! Take advantage of the multitude of entertainment options on site, such as access to two championship level golf courses and gaming at the Hyatt Regency Resort and Casino. The health club is open for your use, and get ready for more pampering than you could imagine at the Stillwater Spa. Relax lakeside or fireside as you enjoy dinner or a cocktail at the Lone Eagle Grill, or any of the other five star dining options available on site. During your stay at the High Sierra Lodge, all your worries will be washed away!
The Lake Tahoe vacation of a lifetime is waiting for you in Nevada! Book your stay with High Sierra Lodge today!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
45 minutes by car
Beautiful resort and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort - This impeccable ski resort at Incline Village offers uncrowded slopes and spectacular, snowy views!
- Tahoe Fly Zone - Offering an insane flyboard experience, you'll love soaring through the waves of Lake Tahoe.
- Flume Trail - Make your way up this picturesque biking trail for the most incredible, panoramic view of the lake you'll get anywhere!
- Alibi Ale Works & Brewery - Choose from an expansive selection of unique and delicious brews, served in a fun and vibrant atmosphere!
- Incline Village Championship Golf Course - Set against the backdrop of the shimmering beauty of Lake Tahoe, this course is challenge and entertaining for all experience levels.
Places of Interest
- Sand Harbor - This spectacular beach offers jagged and gorgeous cliffs, perfect for cliff diving into the clear, blue waters!
- Homewood Mountain Resort - This amazing resort in Incline offers an unbeatable peak-to-shore experience!
- Lone Eagle Grille - Dine on a delicious meal against the sensational backdrop of Lake Tahoe.
- Alpine Meadows - Locals know Alpine Meadows as the mellow alternative to faster paced resorts like Squaw Valley!
- The Soule Domain - This restaurant offers creative Californian fare, featuring a festive atmosphere and an extensive wine list.
FABULOUS AND FIVE STAR
These accommodations were FABULOUS and FIVE STAR! Freshly updated, super comfortable, upscale, everything we have grown to expect from Third Home. Very comfortable beds (King, two queen in guest room and pullout) and well appointed kitchen, great bathrooms and living area. Washer/dryer super helpful after a day of skiing. Cozy fireplace. Ski lockers nice for storing cold gear. Front desk personnel super friendly and accommodating. Adjacent to a huge Hyatt hotel and so nice to have access to those facilities but the Lodge has all it's own amenities, warm pool, hot tub, pool towels, outdoor fire pit all close and convenient. Plus you get the advantage of a large condo instead of a simple hotel room. So many sensational ski slopes nearby and the view of Lake Tahoe from Diamond Peak was absolutely breathtaking. Be sure to ski a run called "Oh, God." You won't be disappointed! Ingrid, the owner, was exceptionally kind and helpful, sending dining ideas and entertainment tips before our stay and recommending activities for our family. Already planning to go back! We've heard the summer is even more glorious than the winter--hard to imagine! We have never seen a sky so neon blue, absolutely glorious! We have skied many places, but Lake Tahoe is our new favorite. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo