This tastefully presented penthouse is located in one of the most exclusive front line beach developments, Torre Bermeja in Estepona. With 2,060 square feet, three bedrooms, and three bathrooms, this luxury residence is the perfect place for groups seeking sanctuary, security, and refined living. From the remarkable location on the New Golden Mile to the Sierra Bermeja mountain range as the backdrop and the Meditteranean Sea boasting captivating views, Torre Bermeja captures the very essence of Andalucia.
The residence begins with a spacious entrance hallway that leads to an open fully equipped kitchen overlooking the large living room and dining area. Extending from the living room is a large covered terrace with fabulous views of the community, barbecue and food preparation area, and a hot tub.
Close to the main living area are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms are fit with Queen beds and luxe linens. One of the bedrooms is ensuite with direct access to the main terrace, and the second bedroom has a guest bathroom and access to another terrace.
The Master bedroom rests on the top floor, with a dressing area leading to the ensuite bathroom with hydro massage Jacuzzi overlooking the gardens.
Luxury amenities like underfloor heating throughout the apartment, air conditioning, and an alarm system give all the comfort needed. Furthermore, an intelligent system manages the property.
On-site facilities include two tropical pools, two gymnasiums, a sauna, an indoor heated pool, security and reception 24h.
Relaxing days on the beach, by the pool, or on the golf course are awaiting guests of this residence. Venture out and enjoy a richly rewarding visit to the nearby historic cities of Andalusia; Ronda, Seville, Cordoba, and Granada. Evenings bring sundowners, ‘people watching’ paseos, exquisite al fresco dining and nights on the town in the chic clubs and bars of Puerto Banús and Marbella.
Guests that are interested in enotourism will love the perfect location of this residence. The Málaga province has been famous for its sweet fortified wines, made from Moscatel and Pedro Ximenez grape varieties since the eight century BC. It’s safe to say that the people of Málaga are proud to boast their tradition of wines with 45 wineries in the area. Explore the vineyards, sample the different wines, and venture to the other cities of the Andalucia region that are full of wine culture.
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2060 square feet, 192 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Málaga Airport - AGP
1 hour by car
Direct view of the mediterranean sea, and the garden and swimming pool.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Take day trips to the historic cities that make up Andalucia.
- Torrequebrada Golf - A beautiful picturesque golf course between the sea and mountains.
- Save Wine and Tapas Bike Tour - Join the staff of We Bike Malaga for a guided tapas and wine tour of Malaga by bike!
Places of Interest
- Ronda - Dramatic views of Andalusia and the birthplace of modern bullfighting, an excursion to the loveliest and most historical town of Andalucia is a must.
- Seville - The capital of the Andalucia region, this town is famous for flamenco dancing.
- Cordoba - A great place for exploring on foot or by bicycle, staying and eating well in old buildings centred on verdant patios, diving into old wine bars, and feeling millennia of history at every turn.
- Granada - The land of a thousand castles.
- Puerto Banús - Beautiful marina with many restaurants, bars, and designer shops.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility