Elegant Studio right in the heart of Paris
The accommodation comprises an elegant and newly refurbished studio located on the 5th floor of the same building right in the heart of Paris.
The building overlooks Place Vendôme and is perfectly located to explore the fantastic landmarks of Paris and to enjoy great shopping and dining in the local trendy shops and restaurants.
The studio covers a total floor space of around 237 square feet (22m2) and features a spacious open-plan kitchen and lounge come bedroom area, where the sofa-bed turns into a comfortable bed for the night, as well as a modern bathroom. The sofa bed dimensions are 6'3'' 4'8'' (140cmX190cm).
The studio enjoys some great elevated views right on Place Vendôme which is a stone's throw from some of the best sites in Paris such as the Louvre, Pont Neuf and Ile-de-la-Cité.
The studio can comfortably sleep up to 2 persons (one couple).
PLEASE note there is no elevator or air-conditioning in the building.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 237 square feet, 23 square meters
2 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle airport
30 mins by car
Views on the elegant Parisian buildings
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bienvenue to the City of Light! Visit the Tour Eiffel, Notre-Dame, stroll around the Champs-Elysses, enjoy the views of from the Sacre-Coeur and experience the nightlife in Montmartre.
- Wander through the gorgeous Jardin du Luxembourg and Latin Quarter
- Admire the beautiful Panthéon, Sorbonne, Senate
Places of Interest
- Visit the enchanting Trocadero gardens offering stunning views of the Eiffel Tower dominating the capital.
- Take a boat ride on the Seine River and enjoy the unforgettable sight of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Orsay museum and much more.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
- Sample great French cuisine at these local restaurants Les Papilles, Le Cosi, Café Rostand.
- Place Vendome (2 min walk): Beautiful square featuring high end fashion and jewelry it was originally built on the orders of Louis XIV, as a grandiose setting that would embody absolute power in the heart of Paris.
Excellent location; inconsistent owner response
Both units are tight but the 6th floor unit did not allow any space on the floor for a suitcase when the sofa bed was open. Very comfortable sofa beds. Owners initially friendly and helpful but not responsive in a timely manner after check-in. 6th floor unit was not clean and the rug was dirty. Excellent location in heart of Paris.”
BE CAREFUL THE OWNER DOES NOT HAS AN SPARE KEY, YOU CAN BE LOCKED OUT!!! THERE ARE NOT ANY BEDS JUST SOFA GOOD FOR ONE PERSON. 6 FLOORS , NO ELEVATOR. NO AIR CONDITIONING!!! ”