Beauty in the Heart of Wine Country!
Beauty in the Heart of Wine Country
This incredible three-bedroom Yountville home is nestled on 1500 square feet in the very heart of Napa Valley. Just a short walk from famous, Michelin star restaurants, and close to the over 400 wineries to be found in Napa Valley, this tranquil slice of paradise is perfect for rest, relaxation, and indulgence of the senses.
Recently remodeled, this Napa Valley home exudes elegance and grace, with upscale furnishings and plenty of capacious living spaces. The plush sofa in the living room is perfect for a cool glass of wine after dinner while you watch television. The kitchen features an open-concept, with plenty of state of the art appliances to help you whip up gourmet meals. Gather around the center island to enjoy snacks and drinks, and use the formal wooden dining table for meals.
Each of the three bedrooms is pristine and lovely, with premium bedding and crisp clean linens to enjoy. Each of these soothing retreats is sure to relax you, with each room offering a queen, queen, and two twin beds respectively.
Spend summer days and evenings out on your private patio! As you sip on your morning coffee, watch the hot air balloons soar above your home, and at night, enjoy the tranquility of the area by relaxing next to the fire pit with a bottle of your favorite wine. This home resides in the renown Vintage Neighborhood, a true Napa gem that offers a resort-style setting including a park with fitness equipment, tennis, and basketball courts.
Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley, the charming town of Yountville sits among vineyards and the majestic Mayacamas Mountains. Yountville offers a plethora of delicious places to eat and upscale boutiques to peruse. The Michelin starred restaurants of French Laundry and Bouchon are extremely close by, as well as the Napa Valley Museum and the Lincoln Theater. Hikers will love the multitude of trails that run through the breathtaking scenery, and with over 400 wineries to choose from, you’ll be rushing to make it to all of them!
Relax and live the life of leisure in Napa Valley!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK)
1.5 hours by car (SFO and OAK)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa Valley Wine Train (20 minutes) - With stunning scenery, delicious meals, and plenty of winery tours, the wine train is an unforgettable experience!
- Robert Mondavi Winery and Gallery (10 minutes) - Enjoy delicious wines while exploring the multiple works of art this winery houses.
- Napa Valley Aloft (3 minutes) - Experience Napa like you've never seen it before, soaring high above the area's magnificent scenery.
- Yountville Art Walk - Stroll the streets of Yountville, enjoying plenty of free and interesting art pieces along the way.
- Vintner Golf Club (3 minutes) - This lovely golf club is a great destination for golfers all over the world.
Places of Interest
- The French Laundry Restaurant (4 minutes) - This refined restaurant features delicious meals in a charming stone farmhouse.
- Castillo de Amorosa (30 minutes) - This 13th-century style winery offers guided tours of the castle and tastings of Italian-inspired wines.
- Silver Oak Cellars (10 minutes) - Make sure you try their scrumptious Cabernet Sauvignon!
- Hope & Grace (4 minutes) - This charming, dog-friendly winery is a must-visit!
- Napa Valley Museum (5 minutes) - Enhance your time in Napa Valley by learning more about the rich history and culture of the area.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet