Park City Peak
Park City, Utah
Park City Peak
This spacious six-bedroom, seven-bathroom home is located conveniently close to the major ski resorts of Park City: Canyons Ski Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, and Deer Valley. Boasting 5,800 square feet of luxury and comfort, this home evokes a warm mountain ambiance with its log cabin feel, stunning views, and warm stone hearth.
Park City Peak boasts a large open floor plan that is fully equipped to host your multi-family vacation group. A large deck with dining spans across the backside, wood burning fireplaces keep the home toasty and warm, a hot tub and sauna help you unwind at the end of the day, and a media room bursting with ample options for entertainment tops of the amenities list.
Every bedroom in this home has its own private bathroom allowing guests plenty of space to unpack and feel at home. There are three Master suite’s with King size beds, two guest suites with Queen size beds, and a bunk room with two, twin bunk beds.
Guests of this home have access to a community pool and tennis courts and are less than one mile to Canyons Ski Resort. Take a walk to the end of the street, and you will find yourself in the midst of some of the best hiking and mountain biking in Park City. Historic Old Town Park City is also just minutes away, offering unique and local dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5800 square feet, 539 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
40 minutes by car
Beautiful Mountain Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Golf Club - Scenic 18-hole course that's always an enjoyable time!
- Snowmobiling & Cat Skiing at Thousand Peaks Ranch
- Park City Arts Festival and Park Silly Market in the Summer
Places of Interest
- Canyons Ski Resort - Guests of this home are just 1/4 miles away from Utah's largest and most dynamic ski resort.
- Deer Valley Ski Area - Enjoy the best of Park City, Utah skiing at Deer Valley!
- Park City Main Street Historic District - You can always find something to do on Main Street!
- Utah Olympic Park - Utah Olympic Park offers year-round adventure. From learning about the Park’s unique Olympic heritage on a guided tour to taking a ride of a lifetime on the Comet Bobsled Ride.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo