One Medano Beach Resort
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
One Medano Beach Resort
Live the life of luxury at this lovely two bedroom condo at One Medano Beach Resort. Boasting spectacular views of the beach and the gorgeous city of Cabo San Lucas, this 1650 square foot home truly blends exotic and contemporary luxury. In this exquisite oceanfront oasis, you’ll be able to enjoy all Cabo has to offer and more!
The first thing you notice when you step inside your little slice of paradise will without a doubt be the colors. Brilliant purples, yellows, and blues cover this home, making you feel fully immersed in the bright, sunny lifestyle of Cabo. Want even more color? Open up the giant floor to ceiling, wall to wall window in the main living space, and let the salty ocean breeze fill the room. The sleek, modernness of the furniture and the intricate designs that cover the walls, including a gorgeous mosaic in the kitchen, fit beautifully with the beach style of the home, and work together to create a truly one of a kind home.
Both of the lovely bedrooms boast the same bright pastels as the rest of the home, and offer a truly calming aura for their guests. Both bedrooms have attached baths, with all the amenities you could possibly desire, including double sinks, and a massive, jetted bathub.
While living in true island luxury, don’t forget to explore the rest of the incredible One Medano Beach Resort. You’ll find yourself just 60 yards away from one of the most spectacular beaches in Cabo, and strolling distance from Puerto Paraiso, home to world class shops and restaurants. On the beach, you’ll find numerous oceanfront cafes and eateries, with killer views of the beach atmosphere that surrounds you. Just a block from the marina and a short ways away from the rest of the charming little town, you couldn’t dream a better location in Cabo!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1650 square feet, 154 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
40 minutes by Bus, Car, Shuttle, Taxi, Private Transportation
200 ft. from Medano Beach with partial ocean view from front Patio and Mountain, City, and Marina views from back Patio
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures - This wonderful company offers well-appointed, modern yachts with professional skippers for your enjoyment.
- Cabo Trek - Exciting underwater adventures are waiting for you here!
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing Tours - With the latest fishing technologies available, they make it easy for you to enjoy one of the best sportfishing destinations in the world!
- Carisuva - A traditional Baja ranch, with horses for riding and farm animals and gorgeous vistas as far as the eye can see!
- Cabo Adventures - Cabo Adventures offers a wide selection of adventure based tours and excursions for people of all ages!
Places of Interest
- The Arch - Visitors from all over flock to this incredible, natural rock formation, and it also a fantastic spot for whale watching and snorkeling.
- Medano Beach - This spectacular beach is famous for its soft, white sand beaches and peaceful waters, perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- The Marina - A world class desintation marina that offers an outstanding range of onsite conveniences.
- Uno Mas? - What this charming little bar lacks in size, it makes up for in personality and friendliness. Stop by for a drink!
- La Casona - This restaurant's unique layout boasts an impressive open kitchen and an enchanting outdoor dining area all set in a romantic, elegant space which will make your evening a memorable experience.
Another wonderful week in Cabo!
This apartment had all the bells and whistles! Nick, the owner met us and explained all the features to us. He had more than everything that 2 couples would need for a wonderful stay. We felt very safe there and enjoyed sitting on the outdoor balcony each morning and evening. We always rent a car and the indoor underground parking was great. We walked to many restaurants and to the marina. The beach chairs, umbrella, cooler and beach towels were an additional plus. The only reason that we gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that we are a couple in our late sixties and it was not our beach scene. This location is for someone who likes the nightlife and bar scene as there were many things going on at night. The beach was an easy but steep walk down, but a trek up carrying chairs, etc. Also, on the weekends it was packed by locals and when the cruise ships were in, the tourists took over the beach. We just took our car and went to other beaches. We loved Santa Maria and Padilla. But, again, the apartment was great and Nick was a superb host.”