Artist Villa in Bali
This stunning villa is ideally located in the center of Ubud which is the cultural capital of Bali named by TripAdvisor as the top tourist destination worldwide for 2016.
It is one of the only private luxury villas in this area that has a rice field view. The property is within walking distance of the famous Monkey Forest and the renowned Yoga Barn, one of Asia's best yoga studios. There are also a number of restaurants available within 5 minutes walk.
The villa was built by a famous Balinese artist and we still have many of his paintings in the house. It features an open plan living area including a kitchen and a dining area opening out on to the garden with the private infinity pool, as well as 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms sleeping a total of 6 people.
The property also features a permaculture garden at the back so guests can be lucky to taste fresh fruits and vegetables from the garden (papaya, passion fruits, tomato, pineapple, banana, eggplants, avocado, etc.)
The villa benefits from a maid (5 days a week) as well as a part time gardener and part time pool maintenance staff.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Denpasar International Airport - Bali
70 mins by car
Views on the garden and infinity pool
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please tip the staff if happy with their service
Activities of Interest
- Pamper yourself in some of the best Spas in the country.
- Enjoy the extreme experience of rafting in the nearby rivers.
- Try the great experience of cycling though the ricefileds. Ideal for all levels as roads are pretty flat.
Places of Interest
- Experience the vibrant city of Ubud and its artist community.
- Ubud's Monkey forest is a real must to discover these funny and cheeky creatures.
- Admire the magnificent Gunung Kawi temple, built in 11th century AD,symbol of Bali's relogious and political heritage. It was home to the King Udayana from the Warmadewa dynasty.
- Admire the specacular Tegallagang Rice Terraces with its amazing gradient configuration.
Beautiful villa in the center of town, but set back enough so that you feel like you're in the country when inside. The owner was helpful and attentive. The housekeeper, Desak was sweet and the drivers recommended were great! We had a great week.”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet