Artist Villa in Bali
This stunning 2 bedroom suite is ideally located in the center of Ubud which is the cultural capital of Bali named by TripAdvisor as the top tourist destination worldwide for 2016.
It is one of the only private luxury villas in this area that has a rice field view and a private pool. The property is within walking distance of the famous Monkey Forest and the renowned Yoga Barn, one of Asia's best yoga studios. Just a pleasant 5-minute stroll along the private path and you are on one of the main village streets, with shops, cafes and restaurants all in walking distance.
The villa was built by a famous Balinese artist and we still have many of his paintings in the house. It features an open plan living area including a kitchen and a dining area (please note that the living area is open and not able to be closed off). The living areas open out on to the garden with the private infinity pool: a real sanctuary that is perfectly shaded by the greenery and just calling out to you to come in for a dip during hot afternoons.
Guests will enjoy the beautiful and peaceful outdoor pool and outdoor living space, surrounded by the lush landscape in canyon beyond and birds serenading!
The comfortable bed and the bathroom with built in gold fish pond is a unique twist in the villa!
The villa benefits from a friendly and welcoming maid (cleaning is included 5 days a week) as well as a part-time gardener and pool maintenance staff.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Denpasar International Airport - Bali
70 mins by car
Views on the garden and infinity pool
Please note that to ensure Guests security, the property is equipped with CCTV cameras which overlook the living areas and pool. The cameras can be turned off upon request.
Please tip the staff if happy with their service
Activities of Interest
- Pamper yourself in some of the best Spas in the country.
- Enjoy the extreme experience of rafting in the nearby rivers.
- Try the great experience of cycling though the ricefileds. Ideal for all levels as roads are pretty flat.
- Enjoy the YogaBarn, bali most famous yoga studio 5 minutes walk from our house
Places of Interest
- Experience the vibrant city of Ubud and its artist community.
- Ubud's Monkey forest is a real must to discover these funny and cheeky creatures.
- Admire the magnificent Gunung Kawi temple, built in 11th century AD,symbol of Bali's relogious and political heritage. It was home to the King Udayana from the Warmadewa dynasty.
- Admire the specacular Tegallagang Rice Terraces with its amazing gradient configuration.
Dennis and Mary Ann S.January 2023
Enjoyed our stay at this convenient home close to Yoga barn. We appreciate the proximity to the restaurants and shopping. Pool was a benefit to cool off the heat. Housekeeper Desak is a gem. Place could use updated appliances ( stove old and pain to operate. no coffee maker, no toaster or any modern appliance of any kind to use in the outdoor kitchen)”
Cathy F.June 2018
Beautiful villa in the center of town, but set back enough so that you feel like you're in the country when inside. The owner was helpful and attentive. The housekeeper, Desak was sweet and the drivers recommended were great! We had a great week.”