Temple Terrace, Florida
This 3400 square foot beauty welcomes you with high ceilings, open space, a gorgeous wood paneled chimney surrounded by large windows running up both sides, and a multi-landing staircase that twists its way up to the second floor. Its three bedrooms and two baths give you space to rest after spending the day at Busch Gardens (only ten minutes away) or searching for dolphins on the Bay!
The sleek kitchen is fully equipped and opens into the dining room, where a minimal but elegant chandelier hangs above the table you’ll enjoy gathering around together. The overhead lights dazzle, reflected in the pristine marble counter-tops that stretch out into a bar area on the dining room side.
A wet bar area, decorated with modern art and a couch ideal for unwinding on, rests in a room adjacent to the main living area.
The dark-stained wooden railing of the staircase will lead you upstairs to the master suite, with high a-frame ceilings and bright windows above the king bed. The matching wooden bedroom suit perfectly complements the hardwood floors and light, earthy colors of this room. This is relaxation at its finest. The spacious master bathroom has an expansive double vanity and mirror, with adjustable round mirrors on both sides. Intricate tile work surrounds the wide round tub.
The second bedroom also sports muted tones with bright accents and a splash of color in the painting above the queen bed. Light gray floors pull all of the tones together for a clean, soothing atmosphere. The bathroom is decked in charcoal gray with popping white trim and gold accents, including two charming mounted candle lamps on each side of the large, round mirror.
The third bedroom boasts a vibrant green, with its own matching wooden bedroom suit and beaming overhead lighting, tucked to the edge of the room. This queen bed has windows behind and beside, and nightstands on both sides. A modern white bookcase is built into the wall near the door, perfectly placed for picking up your favorite novel to resume reading when retiring for the evening. This bathroom has a room separate from the spacious vanity for the shower and toilet. Frosted windows allow light into the shower area without compromising even the smallest amount of privacy.
Out back, there’s a cozy sun room with amazing outdoor furniture that overlooks the uniquely designed pool and lush landscaping giving you lots of privacy for a swim or conversing around the table.
Stay at a little slice of Paradise while enjoying all that Tampa has to offer!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2550 square feet, 237 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport (TPA)
30 minutes by car
Beautiful Outdoor Pool
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Busch Gardens – The ultimate family adventure with thrilling rides, one of the country’s premier zoos, live shows, restaurants, shops, and games!
- Big Cat Rescue – Have you ever been to the zoo and wanted to be closer to the exotic cats, so close you could almost touch them? Enjoy lions, leopards, tigers, ocelots and more at the world’s largest accredited big cat rescue.
- Dolphin Cruise - Travel to see Tampa’s dolphins and other marine wildlife on a 75-minute cruise from the Florida Aquarium into the bustling waters of Tampa Bay.
- Henry B. Plant Museum - Once the Tampa Bay Hotel, this museum focuses on the hotel's role in the Spanish-American War.
- George M. Steinbrenner Field - Catch a game at the spring home to the New York Yankees and Home to the Single-A Advanced Affiliate, the Tampa Yankees.
Places of Interest
- Tampa Riverwalk – Walk, shop, explore, and eat while taking in a gorgeous view of the Bay!
- Tampa Theatre – Offering more than just movies, this theatre is an authentic blast from the past. You can also take a tour of this 1926 movie palace, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Cigar City Brewing - In a state known for theme parks, Cigar City Brewing has become a major attraction for those who appreciate and seek out excellent beer.
- Lettuce Lake Regional Park - 240 acres with much to offer including: picnic areas, bicylcle path and jogging trail, fitness course, nature center, and canoe and kayak rentals!
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts - Once a dream by visionary citizens and now a cornerstone of the community, this is much more than a performing arts center.
We had a wonderful stay
We went to Tampa to visit our grand daughter. What a nice time we had! She and her Dad (our son) all stayed with us -- it was a perfect family vacation. The home is beautiful and updated. The pool was fun. The owner is very kind. We can't think of any way that it could have been better for us.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet