Northern Beaches Bliss
Just half hour away from Sydney, Cromer is part of the Northern Beaches area. Stretching from Manly all the way up to Palm Beach, the Northern Beaches remain relatively unrumpled, being that little bit too far for all the tourists to get their socks and sandals on.
Accessible only by car and bus, the Northern Beaches' simultaneous seclusion and proximity christen it Sydney's unspoiled paradise within an arm's reach of the city.
Set in a quiet street and immersed in lush tropical surrounds, this beautiful home is a sanctuary of wonderful privacy, peace and superb indoor/outdoor entertaining.
It has split-level living zones that create seamless outdoor interaction. With light and airy interiors offer a tranquil family environment.
The skylit kitchen has everything you need and the top-floor bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans, the Master bedroom has air conditioning, private terrace and an ensuite bathroom.
All bathrooms have high underfloor heating.
The outdoors features an entertaining oasis with a sun drenched solar-heated pool that you can enjoy after a day full of adventures.
An ideal spot for exploring this special part of Sydney and Australia
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and King
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Views of the gorgeous swimming pool and deck
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cromer Golf Club
- Narrabeen's golden crescent-shaped shore makes conditions perfect for all water-sports, stretching far enough to accommodate windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, fishing and boating all at once.
- Shop at Warringah's quasi-outdoor megamall for anything and everything or swap the shopping centre for the surfy boutiques at Avalon Beach Village.
Places of Interest
- Stroll beneath the Norfolk pines lining Manly Beach and make your way down the promenade before grabbing a drink at a beach-facing bar.
- Navigate the caves at North Curl Curl, the eroded rock-turn-fifty metre pool at South Curl Curl or head to Newport Beach and dip your hand into the silky depths of the marine rock pool.
- Take a peek at beachside affluence at the beaches' northernmost point, Palm Beach. Architectural spectacles frame sweeping views made famous by the Australian soap opera 'Home and Away' which films on these sands.
- Visit Sidney - Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Botanical Gardens and everythibg else the city has to offer.
The house in in a very good, quiet location, the bird song at dawn was enjoyable. Clean & tidy, (windows could do with a clean), the bedding and towels etc were first class. Lack of bed side tables and lights indicate that it is slightly Spartan in furnishings. There was a lack of crockery but all in all a most enjoyable stay. We recommend it. Regards, Andrew & Jane ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo