Spruce Pine, North Carolina
Indulge in this fully-renovated mountain home with 180° views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Black Mountain range. The perfect getaway at 3,200 feet above sea level, complete privacy awaits you at Parkway Peek.
***Please note that the main source of heat for the home is a wood-burning stove and fireplace (there is no central heat). Wood is provided.***
Featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this two-story home has everything you need for your perfect vacation. Luxuries of the home include all new kitchen appliances and new granite countertops, renovated bathrooms, and a fully renovated downstairs. The huge deck and screened porch boast remarkable views of the mountains and will make guests never want to head indoors. Good thing there is an in-ground fire pit to keep guests warm during the winter!
The bedrooms of this home are fit with cozy beds and soft linens to ensure a great night of sleep after your time spent adventuring in the mountains. The home offers a King bedroom, a Queen bedroom, and a third bedroom fitted with two twin beds. Each room provides guests with plenty of space and privacy.
Parkway Peek is located just a mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway and 10 minutes from downtown Spruce Pine (selected as one of the "Next Great Mountain Towns" by Blue Ridge Outdoor Magazine and one of the Top 10 "Can't-Miss Blue Ridge Parkway Towns" by USA Today). Offering a unique downtown full of businesses, shops, and fine dining, downtown Spruce Pine has a nice surprise for each visitor.
Use Parkway Peek as your "jumping off point" for Asheville, Blowing Rock, and Linville Falls; or for winter sports at Sugar, Beech, Hawksnest or App Mountains. Guests of this home are within a 50-minute drive from all that Western North Carolina has to offer!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Asheville Regional Airport - AVL
1 hour by car
Spectacular Blue Ridge Mountain Views
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Craft Brewery Tours
- Mountain Climbing
- Take a scenic drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Thrifty Adventures NC - Wilderness Guide Service for Western NC
- Sugar Mountain Ski Resort - The largest ski resort in North Carolina, Sugar Mountain features 125 acres of skiable terrain across 21 trails.
- Penland School of Crafts - International center for craft education
Places of Interest
- Linville Falls - Visit the most popular waterfall in the Blue Ridge Mountains!
- Linville Falls Winery - A beautiful winery with gorgeous scenery.
- Linville Caverns - Entertaining and informative guided tours take visitors along a level walk to see “inside” Humpback Mountain.
- Downtown Spruce Pine - Head to the quaint downtown that is full of shopping and dining.
- Altapass Orchard - Take a family hayride back in time with storytelling about “the most historically active place” along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet