By the sea in Stockholm archipelago
The Stockholm archipelago is a cluster of some 30000 islands, skerries and rocks and begins just a few minutes away from the city of Stockholm.
Rugged nature blends with wooded islands, rocky cliffs and sandy beaches. Enjoy tranquil coves or the open sea where waves can go high. Explore uninhabited islets as well as islands with new communities and ancient villages.
This is a lovely wooden summerhouse by the sea in the Stockholm archipelago.
It benefits from a large garden of 4000 sqm consisting of a grassy foreland and a long shoreline including a dock and a beach.
The main house has 2 large bedrooms accommodating 4 adults but there are also two guest houses next to the main house with one bedroom each so in total the entire property can sleep a total of 8 guests.
The surroundings are rural and very genuine with typical Stockholm archipelago character.
The house enjoys great sea views and sun all day including beautiful sunsets. The main house also has a sauna for relaxing after a swim.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3100 square feet
Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
1 hour by car
View of the Baltic Sea.
Activities of Interest
- Two nice golf courts within 40 min drive
- Tennis courts and sailing in nearby Grisslehamn
Places of Interest
- Nearby is the charming village of Grisslehamn which is an old fishing village and has now evolved into a cosy lively summer village.
- Historical sites since Grisslehamn was strategically important when Finland belonged to Sweden being the closest outpost to Finland via the Baltic.
- Cultural sites where famous authors like August Strindberg used to spend their summer holidays.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet